chapter 10

Kahlie's pov

I went to the room and went to the bathroom. I then noticed...

I STILL HAD CORE'S JACKET?!? I'll give it back to him later. I got in the shower and got washed. I put on a dark purple shirt with black jean shorts and knee high light purple socks along with my flats. I look over and see Core's jacket. I grab it and put it on. It came down to my knees and the sleeves covered my hands by about five inches.

I roled them up and looked in the mirror. He won't mind if I wear his jacket, right? I walk out of the room and was greeted by my brother. "Kahlie!? Why did you leave?!?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I was bored so I decided to leave." I told him as I walked away from him. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Kahlie....." He said but I took my hand away. I walked away and went out to the deck. I sat on the rail and looked over onto the ocean. We were on our way to some place for a mission.

I sighed and went to my room. I locked the door and slid down it. I went to my bed and layed down. I zipped up the jacket and smelt it. It smelled excactly like Core, autumn leafs.

I love his scent, I love how he's so protective over me, I love how he cares for me..

I love him...

I shook my head and sighed. That would never happen. It's probaly against every law they have. Plus... He's immortal, he could be thousands of years old. I sat up and looked around.

The bounty came to a stop and I looked out the window, seeing we were here. I went out and into where my uncle and Misako were. I looked at the mission. Find a prophecy and bring it back.

"Kahlie, there you are!" Misako said and I looked af her. I saw uncle was giving me a look of confusion and anger. I got confused at this and then remembered, I was wearing Core's jacket.

Uncle is the only one who knows about Core besides Nelson. Nelson wouldn't even know if he had not followed me. I turned and walked away, back to my room. I open the door and lock it.

I look out the window and see everyone is leaving for the mission. I sit down on the bed and ponder on wether or not I should call on Core. I shook my head and decide to explore this island.

I jumped out my window. I looked around and pondered on how I was gonna get down. WhileI pondered on how I was gonna get down, I heard a chuckle behind me.

My pov(no pov)

"Hey Core.." Kahlie said as she turned around to face him. "Hello princess!" He said and she frowned. "Don't call me that." She told him but he shook his head. "If I can't call you master or princess, I'll have to call you controller." I told her and her eyes widened in shock. "I prefer Princess then." I told him and he nodded. "Princess, please don't go down there, it could be dangerous. I just want you to be safe." He told her and she nodded.

"Fine I won't go." She said and he was happy. "Good, and by the way..." He started and Kahlie was confused. He walked over to her and bent down, putting his mouth right by her ear. "You look cute with my jacket on." He said and gave her a kiss on top off the head and disappeared. Kahlie was left there speechless.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!!"