chapter 3

No pov

"And I love you too..... brother."

Kahlie said and Lloyd looked at her as if she had grown a million thousand heads. "D-did you just call me b-brother?" He asked her and she looked at him worried. "D-do you not want me to?" She asked making Lloyd shake her head. "Of course I want you to, it just suprised me, that's all." He told her and she smiled.

She got out of the hug and turned around, jumping back onto the deck. Lloyd followed suit and bent down to look her in her eyes. "Kahlie... it's ok, I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you. Now I need to know, do you know anything about what happened with my arm?" He asked her. Kahlie sighed and nodded.

"It's an elemental power, the element of blood. The user can control blood. Even if it's still inside somebody. They can stop it from flowing and kill the person. They can also harden it. Not to mention they can create anything from blood. It's a pretty power full element. People who can use the element of amber hate it because they cannot absorb it. The element of blood is to power full to be absorbed or taken. Some even say it has enough power to defeat you." She told him and his eyes widened.

"Wow... Good to know that the user is on our side then huh?" He said looking into the sky and Kahlie nodded. "Yeah I guess it is, isn't it?" Kahlie said putting her eyepatch back on.

Kahlie's pov

We walked back into the ship and went to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Hey Kahlie, the elemental master of blood must be somewhere here. We must find them and ask them to join us." Lloyd to me and I shook my head. "You don't know how they'll react. I don't think you should." I said looking away.

I didn't want him to find out, I don't want anyone finding out. If they knew, they might hate me. It was the reason I was able to kill those people. It's my anger. I don't know how to fully control it. Back there... I don't know how I did that. It was like I was in control of my power... I was never able to do that.

I became emotionless to make sure I would never hurt anyone ever again. I forgot what is what like to fell emotions. Back when I was a kid I could feel every emotion but true happiness, with the exemption of Core of course.

"Hey Kahlie, you ok? You were spacing out." Lloyd said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh, sorry Lloyd, it's just weird that's all. Being happy, something I've never felt before. Plus, I've never really had somewhere to call home, or poeple to call a family I guess." I told and he have me a side hug. "You'll get used to it Kahlie, I was just like you once. Nowhere to call home, no one to call my family. But, that all changed when I came here. The gang opened me with wide arms. Kahlie, they will do the same thing for you, you just have to let them." He told me and I smiled starting to cry. But....

These weren't tears of sadness, but...

Tears of joy.

"Okay then, I'll let them."