chapter 11

Kahlie's pov

I stood in shock, blushing like crazy. Okay, let's rewind here.

He said I looked cute in his jacket and kissed the top of my head. Now my whole face is red and my heart won't slow down. Stupid Core.......

Why did he have to do THAT?! I shook my head and walked back to my room. I laid down on my bed and curled into a ball. I sat up and looked at his jacket. I sighed and knew that I could never stay mad at him. I want to hear him say things like that, I want him to kiss me, I want him to love me like I love him. I started to cry and soon was quiet sobbing.

My pov(no pov)

Soon Kahlie felt arms around her and her eyes widened, she knew these arms.

They held her when she was sad, scared. They protected her when she was in trouble. They were soft, warm, muscular and comfortable. They were the arms she wanted to be held in. They were the arms she loved. They were Core's arms.

"Please don't cry princess, it doesn't suit your beautiful face." He whispered in Kahlie's ear. "C-Co-Cor-e....." The girl whispered, in shock. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did back there." He told her but she turned around and put his face in her hands.

She looked him in the eyes. She smiled sweetly at him and shook her head. "It's okay, there's nothing to worry about." She told him and he smiled. She looked away but then shook her head and looked back at him. She gulped and put her lips on his.

Core's pov

Kahlie pit her lips on mine and I closed my eyes and kissed back instantly. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. She put her arms around my neck and played with my hair a bit. Her lips tasted like vanilla and honey.

Oh how I want to infiltrate her mouth and explore her caverns, to kiss her at different places. I wanted to caress her body, be her first and only. I wanted to make her to claw at my back, screamimg my name with love. I wanted to be the one to rob her of her innocence. I will be the one to claim her.

But I knew she would never agree to that, and her uncle would most likely kill me. We had to break for air soon and she looked away, blushing. "Awe, is someone bashful?" I teased her and she just continued to look away. I grab her hand and pull her onto me. Causing her to fall onto me and push me back against the bed. She fell on top of my chest and had her hands on my area while my hands were on her butt. I quickly took them away, before the urge to go to different places took over me. She also moved her hands away, blushing so bad you swore she was a firetruck. She placed her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

"Kahlie, can you come her for a sec?" I heard Wu said and she got up. She got off me and went to the door. I started to disappear until she kissed me on the cheek. "Don't you dare try to disappear Core. When I get back you better still be here, or else...." She whispered in my ear and left the room.

I got up and picked up a picture of her and me at a fair five years back. She was on my back and had her arms wrapped around my neck, smiling. I was looking back at her, smiling and had a very light blush on my face.

She had on black pants and a dark purple long sleeved, high v neck shirt. She had on light purple sneakers and her long hair was put into a simple high ponytail, along with my jacket on her shoulders. It was winter and started snowing, so I gave her my jacket.

Elementals don't get cold or hot, so I didn't need it, but she did. I was wearing a black shirt with white pants and my boots. I sighed and put the picture down.

I saw another picture, one at her thirteenth birthday. She was laughing as I hugged her from behind. I was also laughing and my one eye was closed from the laughter. Nebula was behind me giving me bunny ears while sticking her tounge out at the camera. I sat down on her bed and sighed. I wasn't going to disappear because she told me not to, but it was so boring without her here. I layed down and looked at the ceiling. I heard the door open and hid under the bed. "How could you?!" I heard Kahlie say in a mad whisper.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"W-what?"