Use Me (Intro/Breath Play)

It's a normal Friday night at home for Imani and Erik. They are both chillin' on the couch watching a movie. He is bored, so he decides to start a conversation with her. "Why are you forcing me to watch this bullshit? Couldn't you have just read the books like everyone else and let me be?"

"Babe, you forget I did read the books? I want to watch the movie to see how much it matches." She curls into him as he wipes his tired eyes.

"You know this shit ain't accurate, right? Like at all. This is abuse. She doesn't even know what she is consenting to. Hell, she has never even had a real relationship before." Imani looks up at him confused.

"Am I missing something? You seem really passionate about this for some reason. What's up?" She pauses the movie and turns around in his arms. They had been dating for about nine months and she has never seen him so bent out of shape before. He shifts to look directly at her.

"Well," he starts grabbing her hands and pulling her onto his lap, "If you want to know about this stuff, why didn't you just come to me?"

"Erik, what do you mean? I am not interested in participating in something like that?" She points at the screen and he smirks. "I am serious, thanks but no thanks."

He smacks her ass hard enough that it echoes in the room and runs his hands along her thighs. She gasps and tries to wiggle out of his hold. "I take it that you don't enjoy when I get rough with you in the bedroom then?"

"That's not what I am saying and you know it. Who doesn't enjoy a little 'Choke me, Spank me, Pull my hair' action? That is not what those books/movies are talking about."

"You're right. There is a level of trust and care that goes into the kind of relationship they should have." Imani pulls his arms from around her. Erik allows it and keeps his hands to himself.

"Erik, why do I get the feeling that you think you know more about BDSM than I do?" She folds up her arms with a questioning look. He pulls her chin to look at directly at him as he answered her.

"Because I do." Her eyes widen leading him to continue. "I am the kind of Dom that Christian Grey wishes to be." She laughs and hits him, not paying any attention to the subtle change to his eyes.

"Yeah, right E. Stop playing and let me finish this movie. We can watch whatever you want afterwards." She turns around still seated on his lap, leaning into him with her back to his chest. Erik starts to run his hands up and down her thighs, grabbing and kneading her ass. She is wearing some black silk pj shorts and a matching camisole. As his hands roam below, he launches an oral attack on her shoulders. She shifts in his lap. Feather light kisses become soft nips as he moves from left to right along her shoulder blades. "Erik stop that," she softly sighs feeling herself get wet.

"Do you really want me to stop what I am doing?" He asks right next to her ear and she shudders as the air hits the little wet spots he left on her. "Tell me to stop baby and I will." He licks the spot behind her ear and bites down hard. She groans and grinds herself into his lap. He chuckles into her neck. "Now, you know I like words. So. Use. Them." The last few words spoken in between gradually harder bites on her neck and shoulder as he stops and holds his hands on her hips.

"Erik, baby please." He tightens the grip on her hips as she continues to try and grind down on him.

"What do you want from me, Imani?" He asks while holding her in place, effectively stopping her from moving on his lap. She knows what he wants and she doesn't want to give in yet but it is so difficult when she can feel him underneath her as he is getting harder. She can feel herself getting wetter as he keeps biting her. Since he started biting her, he has been licking her as well. He keeps alternating between hard bites, slow licks and sucking on her. She can no longer focus on the movie playing in front of her and he knows this as he releases her hips.