Calling On You (Switch)

Imani missed Erik.

It has been a busy few weeks for both of them; they were lucky if they got a solid 30 minutes to talk or video chat. She looks down at her phone, at the last communication she sent to him, a 'Good Morning' text at around 9 am before her first of multiple meetings for the day. It was now 9 pm, and she was just noticing his 'Miss you' text from noon. She sighs deeply as she rolls her shoulders back, cracking them slightly. Imani sets her phone down, picks it up, opening the conversation again, and sends an 'Are you up' text.

She shakes her curls free of the top bun; she put up in the morning. She grabs her robe and pads across the floor of her apartment to her wine cabinet, pulling out her favorite merlot. Phone in hand, she settles on her couch with the bottle and a glass. She just turned to a Law & Order rerun when her phone chimes. She looks at it, hopeful that Erik has some time for her. She throws the phone down.

"Stupid work emails. I left an hour ago; there is no need to bother me anymore tonight." She groans aloud. "Fuck this." She looks at her calendar, takes a big gulp of her wine, and shoots off another text. Changing the channel to one of those all music networks, she lets some early 90s R&B sooth her as the wine takes hold of her.

Erik missed Imani.

For all the work he was putting in on this project, he felt like he was out on another overseas mission. His phone was useless for anything other than work, and frankly, he was over it. He was over everything that did not include having his baby girl in his arms, on his lap, in his bed, under him. He stares at the laptop on his legs. He is sitting up in bed, putting together the final touches to his weekly report and the presentation for tomorrow. His phone chimes; he looks over at it and groans — another work email.

He continues tapping away as his phone continues to go off. Okay, that can't just be work. He leans over to his nightstand and grabs the phone off the charger. His frown transforms when he sees Imani's name on the screen. She must have just got off work and saw his text from earlier. He quickly scrolls through her messages and looks at the very last one, 'When are you free, Daddy? I need you.' He shakes his head. She knows what she is doing. He saves and closes the documents on his laptop screen; then sets it aside.

Imani's phone rings with a video call from Erik. She sets her glass down and accepts the call. "Hey Daddy!" She sings.

"How's my pretty girl doing?"

"Better now that I have your attention." She is moving so much that her robe falls off her shoulder.

"Is that all you want? My attention?" He smirks at her.

She feels herself responding to his voice. The wine has her feeling right, and her man is making Imani that much more aware of how long it has been since she has felt him or that masterful tongue. "Maybe," she draws out, "I miss you." She wraps the bottom of the robe around her fingers, "Among other things."

"Oh? Like what? Tell Daddy." He leans back on his headboard, moving the phone, displaying his studded chest allowing Imani to see the V leading to the top of his sweatpants. He watches her gulp deeply as she prepares her response to him.

"Well, I was thinking about us getting together for dinner," she licks her lips while ogling his body, "and dessert soon. It has been a while, Daddy." She lets the robe fall open and down her bare shoulders. Erik can just make out her hardening nipples.

"Oh, we can definitely do that. My place or yours." He winks at her, and she flushes.

"Your place. That's where all the toys are." Her eyes lower as she finishes her thought. Erik closes his eyes briefly as he exhales slowly.