Daddy's Rules (Spanking/Flogging)

It has been about a week since Erik told Imani that he was a Dom. Now, Imani knew the general terms within BDSM, she learned it from reading 50 Shades, of course. But something about her experience with Erik after he told her, had her wondering what more could there possibly be to this Dominance and Submission thing. It consumed all her thoughts since she last saw him. So, she started googling terms, finding different kinks and even learned that there are different types of relationship dynamics all within the lifestyle. She made a list of kinks she wants to try. Erik did tell her that she can ask him about this stuff, so maybe she can bring it up the next time she sees him.

It's a bright Saturday morning, and Imani is on her way to a popular sex store downtown, His N Hers. She figures she could buy a few things that she discovered in her research. Imani's breath caught in her throat, she lightly placed her hand to the center of her chest as she remembered her time with Erik. Erik grabbed her hips roughly during sex, smacking her ass. Her body vibrated as it remembered the impact of Erik fucking her from the back. Imani could still hear his voice as he told her how much he loves the way her ass moves when he hits it. "I want Erik to spank me so bad." She said to herself. Her face warming at the thought of Erik spanking her roughly. She cleared her throat and straightened her posture as she continued her walk. "Besides from what I have read, spanking is the most common form of impact play." She had a little pep to her step as she thought about Erik turning her over his knee and spanking her with his bare hands or even a paddle.

The bell rings over the door as she enters the store. A cute honey toned beauty walks over to her and made her introduction as she handed her a bag. "Hi, I'm Vicky. Welcome to His N Hers, where we are in the business of selling pleasure. Is it your first time here?" Imani blushes and nods. "It's ok. Do you know what you are looking for?"

Imani pulls the shopping list from her purse. She looked at the long list of items and chose the most important ones to suit her purpose. "I am looking for spanking instruments."

"Alright, let's walk over to the back wall." Vicky turns around and walks towards the back. Imani follows close behind her. As she looks at the back wall, she sees all sorts of paddles, floggers, whips, crops of all shapes and sizes. She lets out a low whistle at the selection. Vicky turns back to her, "I know right...so many items and not enough time to try them all." Imani blushes.

"I have no idea what I am looking for really. I am a beginner to this whole thing." She sighs feeling very overwhelmed. "I should have waited to bring Erik with me," she mutters under her breath. Vicky hears her though.

"Hey, don't worry. I can show you some of the beginner's items. Everyone's gotta start somewhere." Vicky pulls down a small heart-shaped leather paddle. The heart fits in her palm as she showed it to Imani, which made her laugh. "Why don't you take a look around and I will be back in a few to see if you have any questions, ok?" Imani smiles and nods at her. Vicky goes back to the front to greet some more customers.

Imani puts the heart paddle back and glances at the wall. She noticed the items that were at her eye-level appeared to be the least threatening. She grabs a black and gold soft leather flogger. It has a braided handle, and lots of strips of leather hanging off the end, one side black and the alternate was gold; you can see that pattern on the handle, too. She swung it around in a small circle in front of her. She liked the weight of it and even tried it on her arm. The way the tails landed sent shivers up her spine. This might work she thought as she looked for that same flogger behind her where the packaged ones were located and put it in her bag.

She looked back at the wall, but it was still too much to consider. She decided to return with Erik, should this be successful. She turned to her right and saw some vibrators; she burned out her favorite this past week with all her fantasies of exploration with Erik. She walked over and found her go-to and even picked up a small anal plug. Of course, this meant she needed lube. She made her way to the other side of the store and picked up the brands that she researched that were on her list. She felt happy about her selections, and while walking towards the registers, she almost dropped her bag when she heard Vicky beside her.