CHAPTER 1: IT'S A STRUGG LIFE,THUG LIFE

CAUTION: THIS STORY HAS MATURE LANGUAGE, AND GRAPHIC SITUATIONS. PART OF THIS STORY IS BASED OF THE REALNESS OF LIFE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.......ENJOY.........

KIERRA POV

Hey My name is Sasha,but you can call me Kierra though. I'm from Macon,Ga We just moved here to NOLA I am caramel chocolate with long curly natural black hair that stops down my back. I have brown eyes ,I have an big butt like( nickiminaj) but I look Like (Blacc Chyna),big boobs,and I am kinda average size I'm 5'7. I live with my mother,and my little sister Miyah she works overtime at night ,and i am 17 years old, and I go to Reed High School. I am an drug dealer trynna to make it out here in the strugg life.my mother doesn't know my lifestyle cause i know she wouldn't take it very well. I love to sing,and dance. but I got caught off guard when all of these things happen to me that I never thought that would happen that changed my life dramatically.(LATER ON IN THE STORY).Now i'm just taking everyday slowly when i feel like I'm gonna break down every time,but my if it wasn't for my best friends Taylor,and Chantel. I don't know what I would do. I have an crush on the coolest guy in school his name is August Alsina we well sell dope from the same guy but, I don't think that he really cares that much bout me,but I have swagg for days ,and i am the cool laid back bad ass one of the school with good grades.until you try me.but that's me tho.

TAYLOR POV

Sup ya'll I'm Taylor Green ,but I like to be called Tay or whateva. I am 17 years old I am caramel look like (Keke Palmer) with long natural black curly hair,I have brown eyes,and I have an big butt,and boobs with style that lasts for days. I Am best friends with Kierra and Chantel. I'm from tha NOLA.I am an sweet person until you mess wit me then imma kill ya,but I'm cool people. l stay 20 mins away from Kierra. I have been through hell and back wit Kierra she is my great friend. I love her like a sister,but i'm worried bout her.she has been through a lot,and hope that one day these streetz don't catch up to her.yea i'm Taylor so yup!!!

(End of Pov)

(TAYLOR SPENT THE NIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE LAST NIGHT)

Mom: Kierra!!!! Tay!!!! GET UP YA'LL ASSES UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL BEFORE YA'LL BE LATE!!!!!!

Taylor: Ki! (hits kierra with pillow)

Kierra: UGHHH WHATTT!?(still sleepy)

Taylor: Get up we gotta go to school......

Kierra: Ight...

Taylor: Bihh Wake yo got damnnn zombie lookin ass up bihh...(Laughs)

Kierra: (Head Raises up) Oh Bihh you crackin bihh??

Taylor: (Laughs) And Is...

Kierra: Ight bihh that's why you look like yo got damn daddy bihh....(laughs)

Taylor: Bruh..... I don't even wanna play no mo you play too much (laughs) Get yo bitch ass up hoe (throws pillow at Kierra)

Kierra: Ight bihh (Laughs)

(We get up, get ready, turn on some turn up music,and do our morning routine and we go downstairs)

Mom: Taylor I know got damn well....... why you got on them tight ass pants lookin like you can't breath!, and Kierra why the hell you got on that skirt wit that crop top lookin like you bout to do sum you ain't got no damn business doin!!! Lord! I tell ya!

(talkin to Taylor and Kierra)

Kierra: Mom its style......and Plus me,Chantel,and Taylor are dressing alike today.

(Mom looks at you like you crazy)

Mom: I remember back in my days. we didn't know nun about no damn style, we knew T-shirt Jeans and shoes.we ain't do all that. ya'll look like ya'll bout to go clubbin or sum......

Kierra: Well look at the time.................... we gotta go love ya ma!!!!

Taylor: love ya!!!!

(Kierra and Taylor gets in Kierra's Car, and drive to school)

Kierra &Taylor: Hey Shugg!!!

Chantel: Hey Shuggs!

Chantel Pov

Hey yall! I'm Chantel Brown look like (india westbrooks).I am friends with Kierra,and Taylor.I am 17 years old. I'm from Jamaica but i live in NOLA.I am light skin with a nice butt,and big boobs brown eyes and long curly hair.I love Kierra,and Taylor so much we are like sisters.I would do anything for them but I'm really scared for Kierra she is an very smart girl, but she has been through a lot when her... (bell rings) oh that's the bell for 1st period gotta go.....