CHAPTER 20: MURKIN SEASON

AUGUST POV

Last night was so unforgettable we did almost every positon that was ever made some we invented our damn selves.I didn't know that she was that damn flexible,we was doing shit from the bed, to the wall,from the wall to the bed,then from the bed to the shower then bacc to the bed.We was everywhere pretty much she had me speechless but through all of that.I love her I just can't picture my life without her she's my everything.With everything that we have gone through for this past month.She has shown me the true meaning of an ride or die chicc.she's my sexy sweet badazz bonnie and I'm her sexy badazz clyde.I remember in my past relationship I loved an girl who didn't love me. I gave her my heart but she just stepped on it like it wasn't shit. So after that relationship that's when I gave up on love and I said I will never love another female again until after I met Kierra she was like an God sent angel. She came in a time in my life when I was like fucc it everthing just felt like an dead end.She showed me that its okay to love again. what can I say ya boy yung is in love.

(August looks at Ki on his chest while rubbing her face embracing his love for her)

(Ki gets up and look at him in his eyes)

Ki: you know I love you right?

Aug: of course I do. I just want you to know that I really love you too.

Ki: yeah I do... Baby I gotta be real with you.. I feel like something bad is going to happen at the trap...

Aug: baby don't you worry you know me and the crew will be three bloccs away just have your phone on call and locc it okay?

Ki: okay

Aug:don't worry about it everything will be okay this nigga thinks that he is ahead of us really what this nigga really don't know is we are three steps ahead of his monkey looking ass baby remember we are ride or die I got you.

Ki:Okay

(Ki get up go to the bathroom and take a shower and put on her all blue j's and blue lace crop top with her acid washed high waist shorts )

Aug:(kisses her on the lips)you look beautiful baby.

Ki: Thanks

(Aug put on all blacc with in all blacc ski mask in his poccet while grabbing his baby chopper with a baby clip)

Aug: you ready to go?

Ki: No but I might as well be..

(They walk outside holding hands together while getting in the car aug makes an few stops and get a couple of his homies and then they go to drop ki off at the trap)

August: ok remember what I said keep your phone on call locc your phone so it won't accidentally mash the end button and we can still hear what's going on the inside okay?

Ki:Okay I love you..

Aug:I love you too...

(Ki gets out the car and does the secret knocc on the door)

Bodyguard: come in the boss is waiting on you

Boss:Well isn't it my favorite female badazz drug dealing employee.I just want to start off and say I'm just so sorry for what happened yesterday I hope you forgive me.

Ki: Okay what you need me here for?

Boss: My kind of girl always get straight to the point that's why I really like you how about we just start this whole thing over,and forget about August and let me and you start our little own thang.

Ki:Nah I'm cool

( boss walks over to her )

Boss: are you sure cuz really you know how much money we could be making if we both were together?

Ki:I have August I love him.

Boss: baby girl maybe you have life twisted no one says no to the boss man.

Ki: look I didn't come here for trouble but to have you know I am not the type of person to get into drama let me live my life I have someone that loves me please let me have that.

Boss: see I still think you have life twisted maybe I need to help you out about that.

(Boss walks closer to Ki and trys to touch her until she knees him in the nuts as she trys to run but he grabs her leg causing her to fall while August and the crew come bustin in shooting bullets in the bodygaurds causing the boss to jump while August throws him the $5,000 while he says that Ki,Him,Kirko quit is the boss reaches for his 9 millimeter until Kirko comes and steps on his fingers and crushes his finger bones causing him to scream and pain)

August: if I ever catch you around my girl again next time I won't be so nice. when you mess with what's mine this when yung comes out and cuz havoc on everything in this motherfucca. Come on yall lets go.

Boss: yung you just wait. you remember who made you keep on thinking that just because you're a little grown man now that you can cause a little havoc but what you done lately you really just been pissin me off. You keep thinking just because you're an yung man but remember who still runs the city.(laughing in pain)

August: see that where you're wrong I'm done with this bullshit I've been dealing with you ever since I was an yung teenager and then I still don't know what the hell I was thinkin. I hurt too many people and I have lost so many people. now I'm going to do something that will help me and my baby make our dreams into our future I want to do something to help us and our people make away. So if that means killing an dumb ass mother that tries to get in our way I have no problem with that. So I would advise you to take this money and leave us the hell alone.

Boss:Now you know I can't do that and then plus that's my future wife that you have on your arm.

August:Bitch she will never be your wife she's mine.(runs up to the boss and kiccs him in the face causing him to knocc out)

(Everybody leaves out of the trap)

August: we are gonna be all right baby we gonna be alright.

(Walking out the trap with Ki by his side)

(Boss picture is in the external link)