CHAPTER 6: I'M GIVING YOU MY HEART........

Miyah: Hey Big sister!!!!(screams and hugs Kierra )

Kierra: Hey Babygirl!!!!!(I missed you)

Miyah: (looks at August and mean mugs him) what you want yo fine self?!!!!

August&Kierra (laughs and looks at eachother)

Miyah: Well.........(looks at him like what face)

August: Im here to see your sister....

Miyah:Ummmm.....you cute..... but you better not take my sister away from me?!!!

August: Why would I do that?

Miyah:Cuz you cute.....

August:Awwww

Kierra: Look Miyah you're my little sister okay and no one will ever change that.I love you even though sometimes you may get on my nerves but I still love you regardless of who enters my life.okay plump face?(smiles)

Miyah:Okay Fatface........(smiles and hug Kierra)

August: Awww that was cute.....but can we go inside now its gettin cold.....

Miyah:Oh my bad!!!(smiles) (moves aside to let them in) Ohh hey Aug!?

August: Yea?

Miyah: If you hurt my sister.....IM COMIN FOR YA WITH RAZORS AND LEMON JUICE.......OKAY?!!(SMILES)

August: Okay(laughs)

Kierra: Miyah be nice.....

August:Nawl I understand.....

Miyah:Okay now I like you....

August:(smiles) Thanks...

Kierra:(Walks to kitchen) Miyah did you eat?

Miyah:Yep I ate 2 fried pork chops,yellow rice,collardgreens,cornbread,lemon pie,and apple pie....oh yea I had an diet coke too....I gotta watch my diet......

August: You really ate that much?

Miyah: Yea I was hungry....

Kierra:(Looks at Miyah)Dang where you put it?

August:I know you full....

Miyah: Yea but now im sleepy so talk to yall 2 love birds later.....(Hugs August and Kierra) I love you....

Kierra&August:I love you too.....Goodnite.....

August:She's cute....

Kierra: yea that's my lil sister.... you hungry?

August: yea....

Kierra: im bout to cook...

August:you can cook?

Kierra:Of course...

August: (wraps his arms around Kierra's waist) what you bout to cook?

Kierra:Well....some fried chiccen and itallian mashed patatos,and green beans....How does that sound??

August: Good......

(Kierra got done cookin and they sat at the table and ate then they went upstairs to Kierra's room)

August;DAMN......

Kierra:What????

August: YOU THAT DAMN FINE....AND YOU COOK LIKE MY MAMA!!!!!

Kierra:(Smiles&Laughs)Thank you.....

August: Imma be right bacc okay.....(kisses her lips and walks out the door)

(Kierra took her shower and put on her tanktop and booty shorts)

(August comes in the room with his tanktop on and basketball shorts gets in bed with Kierra puts his arms around her and holds her)

August:Kierra?

Kierra:Yes?

August:Can I ask you something??

Kierra:Yea sure....(gets up and looks at August)

August:Your an smart ,and beautiful girl but why do you sell drugs??

Kierra:(looks down)

August:(pics her face up and looks at her in the eyes) you can talk to me.....

Kierra:The reason why i do what I do because before my brother passed he told me to save up so I can use the money for my future....he always made sure that i was gonna be okay,and that even though we was doing wrong he always saw the light in every bad situation....and plus the fast money....I needed....

August: Damn.....Just like Mel......

Kierra: August why do you sell 2?your smart 2 and the finest guy in school why do you do it?

August: Well everyday is an struggle for me my mother works her azz off.and sometimes we don't have for like clothes,shoes,and plus the fast money I love it....

Kierra:I understand....But Aug I just wanna thank you for what you did for me....

August: Nawl the reason why I really do care for you though is...cause we are alike...we outchea gridin,hustlin,trynna make away.but we both have lost someone that ment alot to us.....but Kierra I love you so much ..I never felt like this before....I need you in my life....

Kierra: August I've been hurt so many times in my life by the ones I loved and cared about. The only people that really cared was my mom,my brother,and lil sister, they we're all I had but Low understood me the most he wanted to see me make it,and I just still miss him Aug it hurts that I cant take him with me when I make it .I cant even lie though Aug i loved you since the 9th grade.you we're just so happy and cool I never thought that you went through this kind of stuff .August Im giving you my heart but please don't hurt me.please...

August: (August kisses you so passionately)Kierra i promise i will never hurt you i love you so much.only god know how I feel about you.i love you and I know how you feel i've been hurt to so I know that kinda pain.but you gave me your heart ,im givin you mines.I love you soooo much...Kierra I love you....

(Both Kierra and August Kissing pasionately and lays bacc down and goes to sleep)