CHAPTER 18: SHOOT OR DIE

AUGUST POV

Damn last night was crazy I can't believe dem niggas shot at us,but its okay we gonna get that azz.So after we left the park we went home to my house my moms was at work so its okay.Just minutes later after we took an shower  right after we got out Ki was knocced the fucc out..Like damn a nigga didn't get the chance to tease her fine azz but i'll do all that later.so it's 10am in the mornin cuz I gotta wake her up so we can go to the trap,and tell Boss what happend.I love seeing her sleep...

(August gets up and tries to wake up Kierra)

August: Get up bae

Kierra: No (moans)10 more mins please (lays bacc down)

August: Bae get up we got things to do..okay so you wanna lay bacc down.hold on I got something for that azz (walks out the room) hold on..(puts some lotion on his hand and smaccs Ki's butt hard) Now get up!!

Ki: (jumps up)OWWW!!! NIGGA THAT HURT!!!!! (muggin aug)   

August:Sorry bae I had too... 

Ki:FUCC YOU!!!  

August: Oh baby that's later on..But get up we gotta go to the Trap cuz the guys that shoot at us was Mills people he sent after us. 

Kierra:Okay.Wait how do you know that? 

August: Cuz last night when you was sleep I went thru ya phone cuz I  was bored and looked at the address that 's how I knew...(smiles) 

Kierra: Oh okay... 

August: So get ya fine azz up and get ready cuz next time I see you in that bed sleep i'm not gonna smacc ya azz this time imma put something big in it.(smirks)

Kierra:Okay I'm up (limps to the bathroom)

August: (laughs) why you limpin?

Kierra: Cuz nigga that shit hurt!!!!

August: aww..Im sorry bae(grabs her waist and kisses her while rubbing her butt) 

Kierra:Okay..(goes to the bathroom to take an 20min shower)

August:Baby?!

Kierra:yes?

August:Put on all blacc okay?

Kierra:(laughs)Duh Nigga!!

August:Okay keep gettin smart....(smirks)

Kierra:Or what?(looks at him)

August: you know what just wait till lata on ya brought this on ya self..

Kierra:Okay baby...

(As they both get dressed matching they put on all blacc hoodie with their matching blacc and with matching all blacc joggers with their matchingall blacc j's with their blacc dark blacc raybandz)

August: Damn Bae you look so sexy..

Ki:So do you..

August: (laughs) I know I alwayz do... 

Ki: (laughs) whatever..

(walk out the door  get in the car and goes to the trap)

(hey arrive at the trap does their knocc and get patted down then goes to boss office)

Boss: So what brings you 2 here so early yall done sellin my shit?

August:No but Mills crew shot at us last night...

Boss: What?!!!

Ki:Yea they shot at us but were okay...

Boss: Are you sure?