CHAPTER 15:THE MORNING AFTER..

(Kierra wakes up catching a beautiful look at the view)

(She walks to the bathroom)

Kierra Pov

As I woke up in the morning in pain I felt good,but dang I didn't know that what went down last night that I would be in so much pain,but I loved it.Last night was so special I am no longer an virgin.I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I see alot of hickies that was placed on my neck,and my chest.I turn the hot water on to take me an hot shower I got out 30mins,and put my blue crop top with Baddie written across it with blacc letters with my blacc tights.I wet my hair in the shower so it would be curly so I left it down. later to see August still sleeping like an baby.He looks so cute the way he lightly snores,so I decided to cook some breakfast(EXTERNAL LINK) with an glass of orange juice on the side while singing Tinashe's Ecstasy while dancing alittle when making breakfast.

August Pov

I got up this morning lookin at this fye azz view my baby had to spend hella money on nigga with a view like this.I turn around,and the smell of bacon slap me in the face she know a nigga love that bacon,so a nigga got up,and used the bathroom,and take an quick shower.I got out of the shower and heard Ki's beautiful voice.My baby can sing so I didn't want her to know that I was up so I creeped into the kitchen when she was swaying her hips singing.it slicc was turning a nigga on to see my beautiful girl dancing like that.my sexy lil mama...

END OF POV

(August walks up behind Kierra and holds waist while kissing her necc)

August:Baby you can really sing you need to do something with that voice of yours..

Kierra:Thank you I will someday..You hungry?

August:Hell yea(smaccs Kierra's butt)

Kierra:Ow! August!(laughs)

August:Sorry Bae..I just love to see that azz jiggle...(smiles)

Kierra:Boy you something else..

August:I know...

(they both sat down eating breakfast laughing,and talking about random things while they both get an phone call from the boss)

BOSS: I NEED FOR THE BOTH OF MY TOP DEALERS HERE ASAP! GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW TO THE TRAP OR ELSE?!

(ENDS PHONE CALL)

(Both looks at eachother like what the hell)

(WHAT HAPPEND AT THE TRAP?)

(WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT?)