CHAPTER 9: I GOTCHA BABY...

(Kierra drops Miyah off to school)

Miyah:Okay you guys bye I love you...(gives August&Kierra hugs and kisses)

August&Kierra:We love you too!!!(waves goodbye)

(Kierra phones rings she's gets random text message on her phone)

Unknown:

BITCH YOU MUST THINK YA GOT A WAY.NAWL BITCH IMMA FUCC YA UP JUST CUZ YOU STARTED SOMTHING YOU COULDN'T FINISH.I GOT YOU AND YA FINE AZZ BOYFRIEND BITCH,BE READY IM WAITING.IMMA KILL YOU BITCH SAY YA LAST GOODBYES....

(Kierra drives to Taylor's house Kierra grips the wheel while she's shaking in anger)

August:You okay baby?

Chantel:Ki?

Taylor:(Gets in and looks at Kierra)Ki are you okay?

(August grabs her phone and reads the message)

August:Baby don't worry I gotcha..ain't nobody gone touch ya or me...(Holds her hand)

Kierra:(Looks at August) Baby I love you but if she ever touches me im going to prison for 1st degree murder...

August & Taylor & Chantel:We all going to prison (daps all of them)

Kierra:She just wants to start some drama but imma give it to her...

August: Baby no I gotcha baby just calm down....(Kisses her)

(Kierra pulls up to the school and hops out of the car but August grabs her)

August:(Kisses her) calm down baby we gonna walk in here 2gether....(hold her hand with Taylor&Chantel right beside her walking together in the school)

(Walks in the school with everyone staring and Joesline smiling while touching the bacc of her pants)

Joesline: Bitch didn't I tell you I was gonna get you(while pulling an 9mm glocc from her pants)

(Everyone in the hallway is scared screaming and yelling)

Kierra:(steps closer to the gun)Bitch you think Im scared? I've been through alot of shit like this in my life... you bad pull the trigger.I've been wishing I was dead for a long time..please do me a favor.....

August:BITCH DON'T YOU SHOOT HER YOU MAD AT ME KILL ME! NOT HER!

Kierra:(looks at august with fate in her eyes)BABY STOP! IM OKAY....

Chantel&Taylor: BITCH IF YOU POP THAT GLOCC WE GONNA POP THAT AZZ!!!!!

Joesline:(Looks around to see that she messed up)IMMA KILL YOU STAY BACC NOW!!!!!(Kierra trys to grab the gun and Joesline is fightin to get it bacc until it popped)

(Everyone screams and runs away)

Chantel:OMG! HELP ME PLEASE!!!! STAY WAKE!!!!

WHO GOT SHOT?