CHAPTER 4: ITS OKAY TO CRY....

KIERRA POV

After what happened with me and Joesline I had to get out of there,before I did something that I would regret.so I went to the place where me and my brother used to hang out before he passed.I never thought she would say something so hurtful like that to me,but when he died she was the one crying,huging me,and actin a fool at his wake.It just sent me over to my boiling point when she said that I wanted to kill her.My brother was an cool person at heart even though we hung out in the streetz together, smoked weed together,and sold drugz together I never thought that I would see my brother in the bacc of a blacc herse. he never tried to hurt anyone unless he had too.he always protected me and Miyah.But this shit still hurt.I just still remember it as if it was yesterday.........

FLASHBACC POV

AUGUST 29TH 2011

I was sleep and I woke up and had an sharp pain in my chest.it hurts so bad that I cried so I got up went to my brother's room to see if he was there so i could lay down in his bed,but he wasn't there so I called him he answers.

Brother:"hey lil sis whatz wrong?"

Kierra:my chest hurts...

Brother: aww... well lay in my bed until I get there...okay?

Kierra:yeah... I love you big head.......

Brother:I love you too fat face....Goodnite... Hey I just want you to know that I really love you...Okay?

Kierra:I know I really love you too.

Brother: No Kierra I really want you to know that I love you so much....

Kierra: Low what are talkin bout...whatz goin on!!!

Brother: I love you goodbye....

Kierra:Low?!!!

(Kierra gets out of bed and puts on all blacc and grabs her 9mm and walks out the house lookin for her brother)

(Kierra walks down the street she hears 2 gunshots she runs close, she sees her brother laying on the groundin a pool of blood with a shot to his head you can see some of his brain matter and an shot to his chest fighting for his life)

Kierra:God NO!!!!! God Why?!!! Stay with me please......stay please.... don't leave me....I need you.....

Brother: Ki don't cry okay...Make it out here sing dance do what you have to do don't let these streetz get to you...I will always be with you...I love you.....

Kierra:Low...Low.....Low........God why??!! I can't do this take me instead God please!!!! help me!!!!!

(Kierra takes the Blacc bandana out of her left poccet andkissed her brother for the lastime placed it on her brother's body and waited till the ambulance came)

END OF FLASHBACC

August:So where is she?

Taylor: she's probably at that place where her and Low used to hang out at.... She goes there to clear her mind or if she's not feelin the world rite now.

Chantel:yea she's there.

August: how you know?

Chantel:Cuz that big azz blue lambo sittin right there.....'

August & Taylor:ohhhh.....

(August gets out of the car beating Taylor&Chantel in the place runs up stairs to the roof and sees Kierra with a zoned out cold look on her face with tears running down her face)

August:Kierra are you okay?

Kierra:(doesn't speaks she just keeps staring in the sky)

August:(sits next to her and holds her and kisses her head) its okay to cry. I know what you goin through Ive been down this curve before.... Im here for you...I know its hurts.cuz it hurts me.(he holds her tight and starts to cry with her)

(Taylor&Chantel sits on the other side of her and cries with her)

August: We all love and care for you Kierra...

2hours later......

(August gives Taylor the keys to his car so they can go home,and he takes Kierra's car to drive Kierra home)