Chapter Two

Drops of water splattered on the ground as I let the water wash away the stench and blood from my body.

It has been almost a week since I had a nice shower. Fortunately for me, I had finished my period before going on this mission.

Since Blue Moon Pack was down, our next target would be Golden Moon Pack.

By now, news would have travelled to the werewolves council that we, the hunters team have successfully taken down 3 packs.

We were just waiting to see what they would do as we slowly bring down the packs.

So far, they have done nothing and it would ultimately lead to their downfall by the time we manage to take down the last pack.

I sighed, letting the water wash away my troubles, throwing the pack spying to the back of my mind.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked towards the room as I put on a tank top and a pair of black pants.

I noticed a fresh new set of clothes laying on the bed, it smelled like someone has been here before.

It was probably Angus since he worries that I might need new sets of clothes while hiding near the enemy base.

I smiled, telling myself that I won't let him down as much as I hate to get close to the werewolves.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you decent?" The same annoying voice made me scoff.

"No, I am naked." I mocked, hearing him whisper, 'damn it' as I chuckled.

"Come on, I was just joking." He took it as a cue to peek his head into the room, his eyes still closed.

I marched towards him and pulled the door opened as he fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

"Was that necessary, Les?" He groaned, pushing himself up as he rubbed his nose.

"Why? A big bad hunter can't handle a little fall?" I snickered while he glared at me playfully.

"You are lucky you are on a mission today, if not I would have tackled you on the bed and make you surrender."

I chuckled with amusement, "Me surrendering to you? Don't be so ahead of yourself, Willie."

He huffed, crossing his arms with his trademark glare. If he's not smiling, he's always glaring.

"Oh, whatever. I'm just here to say don't be a rash kitten and start killing them, we don't wanna alert the pack yet. Just stay away from them and spy them, if needed you will have to sneak in to get the layout."

"Since when are you in-charge here, boy?" I mocked with a laugh.

"Angus's words, not mine." He shrugged, before handing me a locket which shocked me.

"What's this?" I asked, examining the locket which has a seashell shape and had a bronze color.

When I opened it, it had a picture of Willie and I which was taken last Summer.