03.

[I'm publishing this today because I'm going to be busy this upcoming week! Because, yenno school's starting mine starts next next week *sigh* so yeah! I hope you guys understand! That I might not be able to publish a story daily so miahne~ but here's a chapter to make it up! Enjoy! Btw are you guys eager for kai to pop up in this story? Haha next chapter I promise(;]

----------

I arrived in school and went straight to my locker, I grabbed my notebooks and rushed to my first period, English -___- by the way I'm a sophomore and my brother's a junior in university.

"Minah, it's first day and you're 10 mins late!" Mrs. Lim said pointing at me

"Mianhe!" I said while catching my breathe

"Okay okay, sit down."

I looked around looking for empty spots, I was about to sit down beside my best friend eun ha when Ms. Lim spoke

"Ah, minah you may sit with Chen."

"Wae?"

"Do as I say, now go sit." She said staring at me with her big eyes.

I sighed and sat beside my brother's band member. I saw mostly every girl staring at me and giving me dirty looks except for my best friend, she knows that baekhyun's my brother because I've known her since I was 1 years old. My family and hers are really close.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Exo's Chen-imnida~" he said throwing me a smile

"Ah. Oh~ annyeong! Minah imnida~" I said smiling back at him.

I could feel all the fangirls staring at us ugh the chills ~

---------

After an hour of English, I went to my second period which is math, then I had lunch with my best friend eun hee, we have the same classes except dance, I started dancing when I was 2 years old, I can also sing but I prefer dancing. My parents wants me to be a singer and to debut in a group like my brother, which is also fine with me but my dream job is to be a professional dancer. My parents also wants me to take over their company, because my brother baekhyun doesn't want to and because I'm very smart. Since me and baekhyun don't want to lead our company, my parents decided that they'll just hand it to me and baekhyun's other older brother baekbom, who is in America right now getting trained to lead a company. After eating with eun hee, we went to our lockers to get our gym clothes and after went straight to gym.

After gym, I head to my next class which Is my favourite class. DANCE!

[i'm so sorry for the short chapters, but I hope you like this one, I'm going to plan a schedule so you guys know when I'll be publishing my next chapters]

Conceited prince | Exo Kai fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें