09.

Minah's P.O.V

》flasback《

I was sitting under the cherry blossom tree with my bestfriend Eun, we were leaning against a tree reading the book we had to read in english class. I was lost in reading that I didn't know Eun was calling me.

"Hae Rae? Kyaaaaah!~ Can you hear me? KIM MINAH!" She shouted

"Oh.. mianhe hehe~ what is it?" I said raising my eyebrow

"Well... I need more credits, what class or club should I join?" Eun said tapping her pencil on her chin

My face brightened "DAAAAAANCE!!! DANCE! DANCE!! DANCE!! D A N C E ! JEBAAAAAL" I said giving her my puppy eyes

"Dance? Hmm... if i join will you teach me?"

"YES!" I quickly answered happily

Flashback ends.

-----------

As me and Eun walked to our lockers we spot Exo in a table which was close to my locker and also Euns, they were surrounded by their fangirls ofcourse. They looked so causual, just hanging around. I shoved all my things in my locker and grabbed my binder for my next class, I locked my locker shut and turned my body around ready to walk off, as I turned around I encountered a guy standing right infront of me, I have never ever seen him before, he was wearing a gray v neck, beige skinny jeans, marroon flannel wrapped around his waist and he was also wearing lacoste shoes, gotta admit he got some style. I looked at his 'Oh so cute face' dang what am I thinking, I shrugged my thoughts off and asked him "Do you want anything?" I said trying not to sound rude.

"Annyeong Minah shi.... Z-zelo imnida.. I.." He stuttered, I knew where this was going.I looked around and noticed that everyone had their eyes on us, I mentally sighed in my mind and listened.

"I..I-I LIKE YOU MINAH SHI!" He confessed screaming his feelings out. He looked like he was going to cry, I wonder why? But he looked so embarrassed and red. Ugh I'm honestly so tired of getting confesions, every damn day I get about 25 or more of stupid love letters confessing they like me in my locker and also a bunch of guys coming up to me and confessing, I'm not like every girl out there that loved getting confessions, i hate it. I HATE IT.

"Uh.. oh? Really? Well, that's very cute of you and it's really nice to know that someone out there likes me, but uhmmm.. you see.. I-" he cut me off

"You don't have to say anything... it's okay, I understand you." He smiled

"Ah.. arraso, thank you. Thank you for understanding, well Zelo-shi, I'll see you around! I have things to do... Annyeong!" I said feeling pity towards him, he looks really nice and not a stuck up brat like that stupid Kim Jongin. He gave me a weak smile causing my heart to thump, I returned a smile and walked off. I looked around and saw Eun, she stared at me and shrugged off what had happen a couple of mins ago, she's used to seing guys confess to me so this isn't really new to her, instead she says that I should give one of them a chance and forget about my past with- where am I even going with this??? AISH.