10.

Kai's P.O.V
---
Me and the guys were shocked! S H O C K E D !!! How can she reject a guy just like that? But HAHAHHAHA to Zelo's face, he's one of our "rivals" he's a part of this group named B.A.P and well, they're also popular here in school and I heard they got some talent and they're going to debut soon in a company. But honestly though??? How can she reject a guy just like that with out feeling bad! Aish, that girl. But hey!, that means I gotta chance. What am I saying? Aigooooo.
But honestly, she really is something.. She's the only girl that haven't fallen in love with me or haven't been seduced by my charm. But you'll see! I'll make her fall in love with me.. HARD.

---------

Sehun's P.O.V

I was running down the empty hallway when I suddenly bumped into a girl making her fall down and causing her books to fly around. I was about to help her up, when I tripped over her foot causing me to fall on top of her. Our faces were just a couple of centimetres away that if I pout we'd be kissing. I studied her face and realized it was eun, my dance partner. She stood frozen blushing causing my cheeks to also go red. I scanned her face for a couple of minutes as I listen to my heart racing faster and faster each second. Aish! What is this? Can she hear it? Can she hear my heart? She suddenly cleared her throat causing me to quickly snap out of my thoughts and stand up.

"Sorry.." I quickly apologized.

"Uh..uhmm.. It's okay.." She stuttered while picking her books up.

I quickly bent down and helped her pick up her books. I was about to pick up the last book when she suddenly grabbed it causing both of our hands on the book. We looked at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. I studied her face once again, realizing how beautiful she is. After a couple of seconds staring at each other she suddenly looked away. I stood up releasing the book as I cleared my throat.

"Uhm.. Do you need help carrying those books?" I asked trying to break the silence and awkwardness.

"Oh.. No.. It's okay, it's only five books." She answered softly

"Well.. Okay." I awkwardly said

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be at your dorm or something with your group? School's done." She asked

"Oh, uhm.. I'm going to the dance room to practice with my hyungs. What about you?" I returned the question.

"I'm going to the library, so uhm... yeah.. I'll see you around, bye!" She quickly answered and walked away.

"Okay, bye." I murmured frowning and started to walk to the math class where I'm planning to meet my hyungs so we can walk together to the dance room.