11.0 LUNACY

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my usually hygiene and took a shower. After, I put on a pretty simple outfit. A PINK hoodie and sweatpant set. I slid on my slides and left out the door. I walked next door to X's house and knocked on the door.

I hadn't talked to him since the kickback. Why does he care so much about me. If I was just one of his hoes would he have done that for me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts as he swung the door open. He stoop there rubbing the crust out of his eyes.

"I need you to pack a bag and come with me." I said. He looked at me confused still rubbing his eyes.

"What. Why. Where are we going." He spoke. I chuckled at how sleepy he was.

"Were going to get on a train and go down to Miami and visit my dad." I said fast. He stared at me with a stale look on his face.

"And you want me to go with you."

"You and Ski."

"Let's do this shit! I'm finna hit up Ski." He exclaimed. "So when are we gonna do this?" He asked with so much excitement in his voice.

"I still have to find out where he lives and when the next train that comes through that track behind that motorcycle shop is gonna come." I said. I stopped and thought to myself for a second. I'm gonna need money. How am I gonna do this. Miami is at least 4 hours away from Broward. This is a big risk but you only live once right? I can't bring my brothers. This is gonna need a lot of planning.

"Come to my house we're gonna have to have a plan." I said. He nodded.

"Lemme go put on some shoes right quick." He ran back into his house and came back seconds later now with a shirt on and slides on. We practically ran over to my house and to my room.

"Your room looks so different from my window." He said taking a look around. I chuckled. I looked around for a place to plan this. I took a look at the huge VIXEN poster. I ripped it down and grabbed a sharpie marker. 'Mission: Find Daddy' I wrote in big but not so big letters on the wall. Jahseh looked at like I was stupid.

"So you're really gonna plan this like GTA 5 heist?" He joked. I lightly smacked his arm.

"So-." I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Oh that's Ski." He said running out of my room and to the door. Seconds later he came back with Ski.

"Mission finds daddy?" He asked taking a look at the wall. X busted out laughing.

"We need to be serious. Here's the plan, we're going to hop on a train and ride until we get at least close to Miami and find my dad. Hence mission find daddy." I said briefly. He stared at me for a second.

"Let's do this shit!" He yelled.

" I love y'all so much." I said hugging them both at the same time.

"We here for you." Jahseh said.

"Alright I can't bring my brothers because it's too much of a risk so we have to this and get back before Friday since they're staying at my aunts for a week." I said. They nodded.

"X you brought your laptop right?" He nodded. "I need to you to search up the weekly trains that come through Deerfield Beach. Deerfield isn't too far it's just a county over so we'll just a Uber there. We need to ride a train there because that's where they load the trains so we'll have a window to actually get on the train. Find the one that comes through that one train track behind the motorcycle shop. Ski you grab my MacBook and go on Whitepages and search up Jaiden Dwayne White. His phone number and address should come up." I said to both of them. They immediately got to it.

"I'm actually doing this...." I said to myself. Wow.