0.6

Real Life

Savannah and Jace put Harper to bed

Savannah and Jace put Harper to bed. Then go and sit in their living room. The clean up all the toys, pillow and blankets off the floor and sit on the couch.

"So...." Jace says. "We need to talk."

"Yeah. You feel the elephant in the room too?"

"Yeah. I just don't know what it is." Savannah just starts to cry and Jace immediately pulls her into his arms. "Sav, what's going on?"

"I feel like I'm taking care of Harper all on my own. Like I know I'm not but I don't know why it feels like that." Savannah wipes her eyes.

"Savannah... why didn't you tell me?"

"You were working. You never where home. Even when you were it was like you weren't. Everything we do now is for our daughter. Harper is our first priority. She can't only be mine."

"She is my first priority. I'm working so we can have money to take care of her."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I am that you feel this way."

"I think we just need to talk more. Communication is key."

Savannah laughs. "Yeah it is."

Jace pulls Savannah back into a hug and kisses her head. "I love you a lot and I love Harper a lot. You are my girls. The most important things to me."

"I love you too."

Savannah kisses Jace and smiles. Jace then suddenly picks her up and carries her to their room with Savannah laughing and Jace laughing too.

__
Instagram

Liked by savadams, Cassidyallen and 782,082 othersJacenorman I love her more than she loves coffeeTagged: savadams

Jacenorman I love her more than she loves coffee
Tagged: savadams

View all comments

Savadams are you sure about that?
\
Jacenorman very sure
|
Savadams then I love you too