1.1

instagram

liked by jacenorman, cassidy

liked by jacenorman, cassidy.allen and 675,073 others
savadams going to visit grandma, grandpa and aunt sophie🤩 but also really missing daddy❤️

view all comments

jacenorman really missing my girls too❤️

__
real life

pulling into her parents driveway Savannah's sister comes running out. Savannah gets out of the car and braces for the attack that is her sister's hug.

"I missed you savvy!" Sophia says.

"me too sophie. now i need to get Harper out of the car." Savannah says letting go of her sister and going around to the other side of the car to grab her daughter.

Holding her on her hip. Sophia comes around and smiles at her niece who gives her a big one back.

"She's gotten so big!" Sophie says

"Yeah. She gets bigger every day. She's even started crawling."

"Aw. Well mom and dad want to see her, so let's go in."

The 3 girls walk in and see Savannah's parents. They walk in and hug the girl and her daughter. Soon taking her out of her arms.

"Oh my, she's gotten so big!" Savannah's mom says.

"you say that like you didn't have two kids." Savannah says.

"I haven't seen her in awhile. You gotta bring her around more."

"Or you could come to L.A. more often. You know Harper doesn't so good in cars." Her parents sigh. She knows they have been talking about something to do with her and Harper but doesn't know what. "What's up? You guys have been talking so tell me."

"Put Harper down for a nap and we'll tell you." Her dad says.

"She slept in the car here. She won't go down till later. So just tell me."

"Sophia, take Harper for a little bit while we talk to Savannah." Her mom says.

"Okay." Sophia says and takes Harper out of her mom's arms and goes up into her room.

Savannah and her parents sit down on the couch. As Savannah crosses her arms and looks at her parents.

"So?" She says.

Her parents look at each other. "We're worries about you." Her mom says.

"You're my parents. that's your job. I'm worried about Harper and she's right upstai..."

"About you and Jace sweetie." Her dad says.

"What about me and Jace? We're fine. We talk everyday any chance we get."

"He's away so much. We don't want you to feel obligated to stay with him because of Harper." Her mom says.

"I don't feel obligated. Maybe a couple months ago. But we talked and we're good. We have dates plans for us to visit him and if he can come home for a weekend he will."

"You're 22. You have a daughter with a man you've been with for four years. He's only the second guy you've been with."

"Mom. Jace is a good father and good boyfriend. Yes he has to work often but we need to provide for our daughter. How else can we do that if he can't work."

"You can get a job. You are more than a stay at home mom."

"I like being home with Harper. There's not a lot of people around but Cassidy go watch her."

"There's daycare..."

"No. Why do you all of a sudden care that i'm a stay at home mom? You did it."

"Sophia was sick. I had my reasons."

"We just want the best for you Savannah, and we don't think Jace is." Her dad says

"You never had a problem with Jace for the four years we've been together and now you have a problem? Why? I love him. I really do. Even if Harper wasn't here i'd be with him still. I'm and adult. I have a daughter. I think I can take care of myself."

Savannah gets off the couch and goes upstairs to take Harper home.

"Where are you going?" Sophia ask.

"Home. I'll call you later. Promise." Savannah says placing her daughter on her hip.

"You just got here..."

"I'm sorry Sophie. mom and dad... they want me to end things with Jace and find a job, not to be a stay at home mom anymore. I don't want any of that."

"That's stupid. You love Jace, and mom was a stay at home mom."

"She says it's only because you were sick. Even though she was one before. I'm sorry Sophie I really gotta go. It's almost her nap time and i'd like her to sleep in the car ride home. I promise i'll call you when I get home."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

Savannah smiles and walks out of the room and out of her parents house. She puts a fussy Harper in her car seat and kisses her head. She starts the car and pulls out of her parents driveway.

Harper falls asleep and when they get home Savannah puts her into her crib. She grab the baby monitor and goes and sits on the couch. She turn on the TV and catch up on shows she's missed.

She thinks about what her parents say. Is it bad Jace isn't always around? Is he a bad boyfriend because if it? Is he a bad father? Savannah doesn't think so. She knows Jace loves her and loves Harper. Should she find away to make her own money? She doesn't mind being a stay at home mom. She loves it. She loves spending time with her daughter.

Savannah shakes it off and goes to call Jace and talk. Everything is okay. It always is.