2.5

real life

After a year of planning it's finally the day

After a year of planning it's finally the day. No more stressing about all the flowers being there. No stressing about the dress. The only thing Savannah is stressing about is her two year old who is in the full blown terrible twos. While getting he hair and makeup done they had to get Jace to come and get her so Savannah can get ready because she couldn't deal with her tantrum at the moment.

Jace now with Harper who is much calmer now She sits with her brother while he ties his tie. His mom then walks in and goes to help him.

"I'm proud of you Jace." She says finishing his tie. "Just want to let you know that."

"Thanks mom." Jace says and hugs his mom.

"Well I'm going to take Harper back to Savannah. Try not and make me cry today." She says pulling away from her son.

"Mom you are going to cry." Jace laughs and says goodbye to his daughter before his mom picks her up and brings her back to the room Savannah is in.

"Mommy!" Savannah hears as her mom is pacing up the back fo her dress.

"Hi, baby!" Savannah says as her daughter comes up and hugs her legs.

"You look pretty."

"Thank you. You look even more pretty." Savannah picks up her daughter and places her on her hip.

Soon Savannah is waiting in front of a door with her dad about to walk down the aisle and marry her best friend. She links arms with her dad as the door opens. All she can focus on is the man with dirty blonde hair at the other end.

Jace sees the door opens and immediately smiles. She looks to beautiful. She smiles all the way down at him. Jace gets tears in his eyes.

Once she reaches Jace they both have the biggest smile on their face. Ready to start the rest of their lives together.