Episode 16: You Reap What You Sow

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. It may sound monotonous but it really does mean alot. Thanks in advance. ♡

Episode 16: You Reap What You Sow

By some means, the hellacious disaster that went down among Emily, Stella and Jake had been leaked online the following day.

It was edited in a way that made it seem as if Emily was the antagonist in the love story between Stella and Jake. Despite the public being told that the two weren't an item, after the part about Jake wanting to break it off with Emily played, everyone was thinking otherwise.

Nobody defended someone like that unless they had something going on with them. He didn't even seem surprised by his supposed fiancee's cruel actions as he had rebuked her. It was almost as if he expected something this horrible coming from her.

The public was not taking Emily's side, however. They were saying that she was a terrible person for pushing Stella down when she was only being nice to her.

What a bitch!

How could she do that to someone as angelic as Stella?

This is what you get for being nice to people nowadays? Smh.

No wonder Jake is leaving your ass.

There was no evidence, but Emily had a hunch about who would go to great lengths to retrieve the tape from the security staff and tamper with it.

Her name started with 'S' and ended in 'lut'.'

Once again, the mass had turned on Emily.

It was only her fanbase that came to her rescue when the heat was on her.

Emily would never do something like that for no reason!

Did you see the sudden jump in scenes? The tape is messed with!

Even if Emily pushed Stella, she deserved it. Someone's gotta bring her down to her rightful level.

Omg, did you see Emily's shoes?!

The lead in the gossip online was getting her makeup done as she prepared for the day.

Nicholas looked at her through the mirror as he put his phone away that held the article about her.

He walked up to her and wrapped his bulky arms around her shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Emily looked at him through the mirror as she powered her face.

"I'm fine."

"Your dark makeup says otherwise."

Nicholas pointed at the amount of black eyeshadow she was using today.

"It's my battle armour."

"For what?" Nicholas said raising a perfectly arched eyebrow, suddenly intrigued.

"The war that's about to begin."

Emily got up and patted his cheeks affectionately before she grabbed her purse and car keys.

"I'll see you around dinner time."

Nicholas caught her wrist.

"Where are you going? I thought your schedule was clear for the day."