MHLMTD-18

MHLMTD-18

CRAIG'S POV 

"Craig tell me please!" Jazzel begged at me. 

 "Stop calling me Craig!" 

 Nakakabanas! I swear talagang malalagot si Maggie sakin. 

 "Ano ba Craig tell me the truth? Did you slept together with that bitch!" 

Napahilamos ako ng mukha gamit ang mga palad ko.

 "Shut up Jazzel! Hindi kita girlfriend kaya 'wag kang umasta ng ganyan!"

 I left her full of angerness. Kaasar talaga si Maggie. Jazzel keeps bugging me about what Maggie told her. 

Why the hell she told that to Jazzel? Magkatabi lang naman kaming natulog and nothing else. Lagi talaga siyang nagsisimula ng gulo. 

Naglakad na ako pabalik sa cottage. I saw Maggie and Paul na magkatabi and they're laughing to death. 

What the hell! I told her not to talk to that man. Bakit ba ang tigas ng ulo niya. Kaya ko lang naman siya pinapalayo kay Paul dahil baka gamitin siya ni Paul laban sakin. 

 Concerned? Nah! Shut up you conscience. 

Umupo na ako sa tabi ni Maggie. Natahimik naman silang dalawa bigla. I gritted my teeth and close my fist.

 "Mukhang nag-e-enjoy ka sa accompany ni Paul." Jazzel said out of the blue nang maupo na ito sa tabi ni Paul.

Her lips form into smile. Oh!? That lips of her! Wait? Did I just say it? Damn!

 "Why? Are you jealous? We're friends, so don't be." Sagot niya at bahagyang hinawakan ang kamay ni Paul. 

Damn! What the hell is she doing! 

I gave Maggie a death glare but she just ignore it. Yeah, right? She's a spoiled brat. 

Tsk! Nagsimula na kaming kumain at tahimik lang kami when Jazzel said something. 

"So, how's your sleep together with my ex Maggie?" She asked.

What the heck!?

 "Shut up Jazzel." Madiin kong sita rito.

 Tinaasan niya lang ako ng kilay. What the hell is she up to. 

"Wow? Talking that thing in the middle of breakfast is such a good dessert. Well, I'm fine. Why are you so curious about that? Gusto mo rin bang makihati sakin?" Maggie answered with full of sarcasm. 

 I suddenly close my fist. 

 "Both of you enough!" Galit kong utos.

Paul grabbed Jazzel suddenly. Walk away without saying anything. I look at Maggie. 

 "Why the hell did you told to Jazzel that we slept together? We're just sleeping!" Kumpronta ko.

 "She provoked me so I told her that at hindi ko rin kasalanan kung makitid ang utak niya! You know what? I just don't understand why you always contradict me! What's the used of begging me to make you stay away from her kung palagi mo akong binabara! Or baka naman in love ka pa din sa kanya!" She said and left me. 

 I was speechless. She's right, lagi ko siyang binabara but I'm not in love with Jazzel anymore. I know she's trying to help me and it works a lot but I just don't understand myself right now. Mabuti nalang at wala si Tita rito, gugulo lang lalo kapag nakisali pa siya. I stood up and followed Maggie. I wanted to say sorry to her, besides she's right after all.