Chapter 9

(Warning sexual content in this chapter!!Readers discretion is advised)

Waves of pleasure went through him as he thrusted in Annie.

Annie moaned quietly and pressed herself more against Levi's waist, she began to rub her ass on him...

Levi turned her around and put her on top of him. He rubbed his fingers against her erect nipples and began to lick them. Suddenly Annie felt her insides being filled with Levi's semen. Annie moaned louder this time and suddenly Connie screamed, then Jean.

~

Levi's eyes opened.

Annie faced the wall and slept quietly, her clothes were still on and everyone seemed to be asleep. Levi looked at himself, he still had his belts and boots on.

He got up and pulled Armin off from the top bunk.

Armin surprised and half asleep saluted.

"Sir! Is it 5 o'clock already?!" Armin shouted and rubbed his eyes.

"No! Shut up and come with me." Levi growled lowly and took Armin outside.

...

Armin looked around, it was pitch black out except for a few lamps.

"Did you guys see me enter the barracks?" Levi asked calmly.

Armin nodded and chuckled to himself.

"Yes sir...you came in mumbling to yourself and you fell asleep without taking off your gear. We were to scared to wake you." Armin said and grabbed a pebble from the floor and dusted it off.

Levi nodded and watched him dust off the pebble.

"Limestone." Armin said quietly and put it in his pocket. Levi nodded. I forget we collected them together... Levi smiled but only for a moment.

"Listen...I remember you talking about dreams once and how they have some symbolic meaning right?" Levi asked as he also grabbed a pebble and began to dust it off.

Armin nodded.

"Yeah why? What's wrong sir?" Armin asked concerned.

"I've been having a lot of sexual dreams lately..." Levi admitted and looked up at the sky.

"I've noticed...the moaning." Armin said quietly. Levi nodded embarrassed.

"Wet dreams are caused by urges or strong feelings towards someone." Armin said and stared at Levi.

"Do you have urges you want to fulfill with someone? If I may ask sir." Armin hesitated.

Levi stared at the stars and tossed the pebble to Armin.

Armin caught it and observed it.

"Quartz."

"I don't know exactly...but when I'm with her I feel so weird...I feel confident yet so hesitant." Levi finally said.

"You should tell her how you feel." Armin said and put the pebble on his knee.

"Maybe I will..."

...