Chapter 23

The training was no joke, even Levi struggled with most of the tactics.

10 shifters, the most skilled men and women were chosen to be injected. Commander Brian of the 2nd command core was in charge of training the 10 shifters. One of his eyes covered with a black cloth.

His ODM gear was painted black and was covered with engraved markings that symbolized his rank.

He stood tall and firm and watched as the 10 cadets become more surrounded by dozens of titans. Each cadet was equipped with buckshot rifles.

"Ten meter on your six Levi!" Screamed Cody.

Levi nodded and stood still, he watched the rest of his team move in closer into a circle and form a tactical point of buckshots in every position.

"Eyes and feet!" Levi ordered and pointed his rifle towards a 4 meter titan and waited for the titans to approach.

"We're going to die! My rifles jammed! Fuck this!" A female said and broke from the circle and began to run to a opening between the titans.

"Stay in formation!" Levi ordered calmly.

The female ran into the forest and managed to escape.

...

"Fire!"

Nine shots let out and the titans began to roar in pain.

"Alpha squad proceed with the plan!" Said Mikasa as she reloaded her rifle.

4 of short men and women went in between the titans legs and climbed the back of the titans. They opened up their capes and ripped two long sharp poles from their backs.

They injected the two poles on opposite sides of the titans napes and jumped off.

"Beta squad fire!" Levi and Mikasa fired unto the titans feet causing them to collapse onto their bottoms.

"Now!"

*Boom*

4 explosions merged into a mist of fire and smoke. The titans collapsed into their backs and began to evaporate.

"Good Job." Commander Brian said softly.

...

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again Levi! Please!"

"Please stop please!"

"LEVI NOO!"

...