Chapter 22

What the fuck was going on? Why is Eren alive? Erwin too? My head... so tired...

...

"Wake up Mikasa...I miss your voice..." Levi said quietly as he softly rubbed his nose on Mikasa cheek as he kissed her. He held her hand tight and played with her hair with the other hand.

Mikasa slowly began to wake up and as she opened her eyes, steam began to escape from her eyes. She slowly sat up and smiled at Levi.

"Good, you're healing." Levi said smiling.

Mikasa looked around the dark cabin lit by candles. There were other men and women asleep in the room. The room was full of steam and had mist in the air.

"I had a crazy dream baby." Mikasa said as she rubbed her hand between Levi's legs slowly sliding her hand into his pants and biting her lip. For some reason she wanted him so bad...his muscular arms turned her on so much and his dim eyes made him irresistible, even when he was mad at her she couldn't take him seriously.

"What was it?" Levi asked and lifted Mikasa and sat her on his lap as she stroked him.

"I had a dream we were some type of chosen people baby and that...I...had lost the baby." Mikasa slowly had began to realize what she had dreamed.

Levi's eyes thinned out and he pulled mikasa in tight.

"I will never let that happen." He said coldly and began to take off her blouse. He knew no one was awake because of the sleeping medication all the shifters were taking except for them.

Mikasa nodded and took off her bra and began to kiss him.

She felt him open her up and fill in her needs.

....