Chapter 17

It was blurry...everything looked like it was a filter full of blur. The room felt like it was spinning around.

Levi struggled to focus, he couldn't get up either and knew he was tied up but his arms were free...am I hanging?

"Uhhh permission to speak captain?" Connie's voice echoed around the dark room.

"Go...ahead." Levi groaned in relief, his squad was still alive.

"Um...where are you're pants?" Connie asked nervously as he swung around upside down.

Levi hadn't...even noticed...that his pants were gone.

Levi stared at his bare legs.

Jean began to chuckle softly and even Armin smiled, Mikasa just watched. They all weren't wearing any clothes.

Levi also chuckled, his squad...no his friends were still alive and unharmed...and in a pretty good mood apparently.

"It's the gas..." Mikasa suddenly mumbled.

Everyone noticed her tone and looked at her confused.

"Hey I didn't fart this time!" Connie broke out laughing. Everyone else began to laugh hysterically.

"See, the eggheads call it nitrous oxide." Mikasa said coldly.

"What's it used for?" Levi asked trying not to chuckle.

He studied Mikasas facial features turn cold and her eyes dim.

"Look around the room." She said softly.

Everyone looked around the large room, it was atleast 30 meters tall and only had a small door made of steel. Levi could see cannon heads sticking out from all around the top of the walls...aiming at them. Some moving in place and others ready to fire.

"Their turning us into titans." Mikasa sobbed.

...

"What a buzzkill."

...