Intro.

Jeon Jungkook now is going to take out of the uniform to go home. Suddenly, he was saw a man who was drink too much wine or whiskey ! He see it, bring him into the single room.

But, when Jungkook prepare to leave the room, that man was pull his hand, Jungkook was felt on the bed, the men who drink too much wine now is tear Jungkook shirt, pull his pant out of his leg and the next, Jungkook was raped by the man !

________

When Jungkook picked up the pregnancy test. Jungkook was shocked to see the result of the stick.

The result is two bars !!!!! Jungkook is PREGNANT !!!

Jungkook is a men ! He is a men ! And  now he is pregnant !

How did he's get pregnant ?? He is a real men, get pregnant is just women can do it !

"Are you a girl ?? You are my daughter ??"- Jungkook rubbed the flat belly whispering to his children

" Min Seo ! Your name is Jeon Min Seo !"

"Who are you ? What are you doing my daughter ?"

"Return my daughter to me !! Give me my daughter !!!!- Jungkook screamed.

"No ! Min Seo !! Return my daughter to me !! NO !!!

- "Little girl, who are you ?"
- "My name is Ji Ah, Kim Ji Ah ! But I don't know your name, what's your name ?"

- "My name is Jeon Jungkook !"

- "What ? What do you say ? Ji Ah.... Ji Ah is... is my daughter ??"

- "No, is not true ! Everyone are lie me !! Ji Ah is not my daughter, she is not my daughter !!!"

-" Jeon Jungkook, Ji Ah is your daughter, Ji Ah is the TaeHyung's name, her real name is Min Seo, your real daughter name is Jeon Min Seo !!"

____

Đây chính là phần mở đầu sau văn án.
Tự dịch đi nha mấy thím :))))

#Minseo