Its Not Real|Yuto(Pentagon)

It's only a month, Jin Mi. That's it.

I held my breath as I opened the door to the large bedroom, staring down at the expensive things in the room that did not nearly relate to the things in my bag. With long sigh, I hauled in my belongings that were tucked away in a suit case and duffle bag. The room light flickered at my my motion, allowing me to see every last detail in full color.

As if that made it less intimidating.

I stood in the middle of the room, hands on my hips as I concentrated on where to start unpacking first. The easiest seemed to be towards the back of the room where the closest was, opened ready to be packed full. I grabbed the suitcase with my clothes, heading for the closest to root myself in this home. With each clothing or shoe that I grabbed, the realization was starting to sink more and more.

It can't be helped.

The grand closest only filled a quarter of the way with my things by the time I was done. Compared to his, which was placed spread out and nicely hung, my clothes seemed thrown on even with me taking my time. I figured I'd have to come back and fix it another time, but for now I might as well move on before it gets too late in the night.

I step back into the cool room, the stiffness this home felt like was becoming a bother. Before I could even turn back into the closet to get a sweater, a knock at the opened door caught my attention. My eyes lifted up to see him enter the room, untying his tie with his coat in the other hand.

"Have you managed to get settled?" He asks, a hand running through his dark hair as he sits on the bed, dropping the coat roughly.

I shook my head. "Not all the way, no. But it's late. I'll come back tomorrow and finish." I point towards my bags at his feet. "What do you want me to do with them?"

He stares at them for a minute. "Just put them off to the side. No one will be here to check on you for the first few days." He lays back on the bed, the frustration he felt emitting right off of him.

Adachi Yuto. One of the richest young men in the country, and here he is asking me if I was comfortable in his home. He laid on his bed, relaxed in front of me as if I was not someone he had to put forth a collected performance for. I was not the public eye; therefore, he did not put up a wall between us.

I followed his directions by grabbing the bags and pushing them off to the side of the room, right next to the large dresser the tv stood proudly on top of. Unzipping it, I grab a few products I would need before bed, trying to hurriedly leave his presence. Before I could even remotely think of grabbing pajamas, his voice had stopped me.

"Jin mi," he calls through his deep, tired voice. I turn to watch him sit up at the edge of the bed, staring down at me as I crouched in the corner. "What are you doing?"

I blinked. "Getting my things..."

Yuto rolls his eyes and waves his hand towards himself, beckoning me to go over there. And I did so, but very hesitantly. I was wary of his next move, and he sure gave me plenty of reasons to be.

"Stay with me tonight," Yuto whispers under his breath when I was close enough. He peers through his long eyelashes and up at me, gazing into my eyes to read my response before I even spoke it. His hands found my hips the moment I was within reach, somehow as his protection for me.

We weren't lovers. No, we were fake ones. For one whole month, we decided, we would fake it. He needed to get his mother to stop pestering him about a wife, and I needed the money. It wasn't like he paid me to do things I didn't want to, though. Yuto was paying me to pretend to be his fiancé in the public eye, and that is all.

But when we weren't under the public eye, nor his mothers, we were free to act as our own. Who knows why Yuto only wanted this game to be a month, but months payment was enough to help pay for my younger sisters medical bills while my dad gambled away the other money we saved. And what an easy, great opportunity this was.

Yet, I didn't think I'd manage to fall for this man. A rich, talented young man that was just a bit older than me, and still had more going for him, that could easily find anyone in the world to be his fake wife. In the end, he settled for me. I've been treated like a real queen ever since then, and I guess that's what made me fall for him.

We may not be real lovers, but we sure acted like ones. Cause here we are, not being watched by anyone, and I'm standing in his grasp, looking down at him unlike an employee should look at the employer. My hearht was beating erratically in my chest and I couldn't help but let out a shaky breath as I contemplated his words.

"I just don't want to be alone," he insists, almost begging me this time.

I reach out my free hand to his hair, combing it back before placing the hand behind him. I lean down slowly, leaving a gentle kiss to his forehead before agreeing. "If it makes you feel better," I start to say. "Then I'll stay here. But just for tonight."

He grabs the hand as I retract it, kissing the inside of my palm lightly before placing it to his cheek and resting on it. "Why is it, that the best thing in my life at the moment, is fake?" Dark eyed met mine, daring me to disagree with his words said.

I gulped, not expecting him to say that. I could only pull back and rush to the bathroom to change, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. The thought of staying here all night might actually be a lot harder than I thought.