MJ-Astro

MJ→ Kim Myung Jun

"Okay, now slowly walk towards the water."

I did as instructed: stepping forward on the cold rocks and reaching go touch the water. My eyes wanted to turn to face the camera that filmed me diligently, but I resisted. I held my breath for a moment until my fingers gently curled the water into my palm.

"Good. Okay, cut!"

I let out the breath of air. I spun around to face the casting and staff crew. "We done?" I asked hopefully, a smile slowly making it's way to my lips.

The director nodded. "Yes, we're done for now."

I bowed. "Good work everyone!" I quickly slipped on my shoes and headed towards the changing room.

I was wanting to see him. Although I had no right to wish for such things, I wanted to see his smiley face. I wanted to tell him about my new project and that I'm a main character of a popular show.

I could feel my heart flutter at the thought of seeing him. My breathing became lighter as I thought of hearing his voice and being next to him. It was as if I was a different person.

The moment my door, I was surprised to see someone already in the room. "Excuse me? Can I help you?"

He turned his head slightly, removing the foiled balloon that blocked his face. He smiled. "Yes. I wanted to meet the main character of, 'The girl in the White dress'."

My eyes widened. "Myung Jun?"

"Surprise?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders with his grin widening. Myung Jun walked towards me with the balloon in hand. "Happy birthday!"

I stared at the balloon in his hand, trying to remove my attention to the beautiful face that focused on me. "This is for me?"

He nodded. "Of course! I have an event for you today." He looked behind me at the dressing roon door. "They said you can be done after that shot."

I bit my lip to hide a smile. "Really? My work is done?"

He made a face. "And we get to go on trips and see things!"

I walked over to the dressing rack and picked off my casual outfit. "Yes, that sounds like fun too. Let me get ready!"

He laughed and walked with me to the door. I pushed his back to quicken his leave before closing the door tightly. I leaned against it with a sigh.

"Who would have guessed," I whispered, smiling happily as I clenched the clothes between my hands. "That he would be waiting for me all this time?"

Despite his childish behavior, MJ was my crush. The one that I have always looked forward to see for seven years. He made my heart flutter and react in ways I never thought was possible. He didn't see me as this broken mess that wanted fixing, but a person that needed healing.

After my parents passed away, I had moved on to my acting career, which led me to meeting Myung Jun. He never, ever fails to brighten my mood. I feel safe around him and comfortable with speaking.

I changed into my clothes, widely pulling open the door to see MJ on his phone. "Ok! We can go." I reached down to pick up his belongings dropped on the floor and began to run to the back entrance. I stopped infront of it, looking over my shoulder to see if he followed. "Wait."

His eyes widened as he looked around. "What?"

"What if we get caught by photographers? Then rumors will start."

Jun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he tried to understand my question. "But we are friends."

"Right, but didn't Eun Woo say to be careful? What should we do?" I bit my lip in thought, but nothing came to my mind.