My Love|Rocky(Astro)

"Would a beautiful girl like you spend some time with me?"

"Looking at you, you aren't much."

"But I can guarantee I'm more than what you see."

"I don't play around with cheap men."

"I'm anything but cheap. My love comes with an expensive price."

"And what is that?"

"Your heart."

A feeling like this seemed unachievable at one point. I didn't ever think I would place my self in someone's arms and give them my heart. I always believed no one was good enough for me. Everyone was so below my standards, I begun to loose faith in humanity.

Even him, so beyond what I had ever dreamed, had not met my standards. He was quite popular among people because he was a star. Someone usually too far out of reach. An idol who was often shown on tv screens as an angel.

I thought lowly of him. Although his face was not atrocious, his style was not what I wanted. I wanted, no; needed an intelligent and rich man to stand by my side. Someone who would not bring down a beautiful model with rich parents.

He? He was not him. Yet, despite it all, he stole my heart. He charmed me with the little points of himself that wasn't terrible. Even with my strong disliking of him, he made a way for me to fall in love.

"Angel! Look! He's trying to say his first word!"

I looked to the man who was lying down on his stomach, staring at the small baby who also wouldn't move his eyes. My son and husband were having a staring contest. I rolled my eyes.

"Rocky! He can't speak yet! He is only five months!" Irritated, I got up from my spot on the couch and walked over to the two, crouching down next to the baby blanket. "Don't worry, my baby, I won't make you speak yet," I reassured, pursing my lips and pinching the child's plump cheeks.

Minhyuk frowned. "No, honey, I swore he tried to speak," he insisted, never taking his eyes away. "Go on! Try again."

I waited, listening for the child to make a noise as he nawed on his toy and stared at his father. "Can you say, 'mama'?"

"No! Appa! Jinwoo and I have a bet for his first word."

I sighed. "You placed bets on my child?"

A moment went by of silence.

"No."

Rolling my eyes again, I picked our child up from the floor and cuddled him in my arms. "Well, if thats the case, then he can say my name first with no problem." I smiled down to Rocky. "Let's go, baby, dad has somewhere to be."

I bounced the child in my arms. "Say, 'mom mom mom mama'." I looked at my son, noticing his attention was over my shoulder, making me turn around. I frowned as I saw Rocky still on the floor, staring back at him. "Oh lord," I groaned.

"Wait, what am I suppose to do about the bet?" He asked, standing to his feet quickly as he ran after me. I started to walk up the large spiral stairs on the left of the living room, him following closely behind.

"Should have made a dancing bet. Would have had a better chance at winning."

Minhyuk followed me into our shared bedroom, plopping on the king sized bed and pouting. "No one does that anymore."

I laid our child in his crib, turning to look at my husband with a familar expression of annoyance. He watched my hand be placed on my hip and gulped. "Park Minhyuk, why are you making bets in the first place?"

He bit his lip, an innocent smile forming as he stared at me. "Come here. Don't be mad."

I scoffed, walking past him towards the closet for clothes but, his hand reached out for me. With a small yank, he pulled me between his legs and held me in place. "Let go, Rocky. I don't want to be held."

He smiled up at me, intwining his fingers with my own. "I love you, baby. Don't pretend to be mad, please."

I curled my upper lip. "Stop acting cute."

"I'm not," he laughed.

I sighed, reaching my free hand up to his hair and combing it back slightly. He closed his eyes at my touch, leaning back and sighing happily. "I love you too, Minhyuk." I placed a kiss on his bare forehead and pulled away.

"Wait! That's not my lips," he stated, holding my wrist still. "Come back."

I looked to him. "Not now. I don't feel like it."

He grinned, pulling my wrist again. This time, though, it was a bit more forceful. I fell forward, pushing Rocky back onto the bed and dropping on his chest in the process. I blinked several times, the feeling of his lips on mine being very familiar, still made a blush rise to my cheeks.

Before I could pull back, a maid rushed into the room. "Mrs. Park-" she gasped, not finishing the sentence. Taking one look at our position, she dashed from the room. The door closed tightly behind her.

I pushed myself up with my hands on either side of Rocky. My eyes met his, and to my surprise, he started to laugh. I, too, began to giggle. "She thought too far ahead," I laughed.

Minhyuk raised his head quickly, kissing the tip of my nose before laying back down. "It's cute when you laugh. Even if you sound like a hyena."

I bitterly smiled. "Thanks."

Happy noises from the baby drew us apart. I leaned back, staring at my son as he raised his hands, making sounds with his tongue and waving his toy. My smile became brighter as I removed myself from our bed, walking towards the crib to grab the baby. Minhyuk took him from my hands, gently placing him between us as we laid down.

I felt a tap to my head. "What?"

I looked up, seeing my husband's hand expectantly held out to me. I sighed, positioning myself so I rested on my arm and stretched it out to hold his hand.

"Happy?"

"Very."