Prologue

PROLOGUE

She twisted and turned in her bed making Arnav anxious about what was happening to her. Why is she so turbulent in her sleep today?

"Khushi?" He touched her shoulder and gasped, noticing how cold she was.

She shivered and trembled."No...No ...No..." She mumbled in her sleep.

" Khushi, are you fine? Why are you so cold?" Arnav whispered to her while catching hold of his phone to call the doctor.

"No, don't call the doctor! Arnav ji, I am fine...I ...I think I caught cold as I ate kulfi with Arush..." Khushi whispered, keeping her head on Arnav's chest.

"You sure? Should I call Ma?" Arnav asked, wrapping Khushi in his arms.

"No! Don't disturb her. She must be sleeping. You just stay with me here and I will be alright, I promise." She sighed.

"Fine then. I am taking a day off tomorrow. I will get Arush ready for school. You are not going to school tomorrow and will take complete rest. Okay?"He pressed his lips against her forehead.

"But...You don't need to... I can manage..."She tried her best not to let out the tears welling in her eyes.

"Shh ...you need rest. Sleep, don't argue!" Arnav patted her head.

Khushi sighed against his chest as she felt him go asleep.

I wish I could tell you why my feet are going so cold. I wish you always be there to warm this cold! I am sorry Arnav ji but I can't tell you...You will hate me if I tell you!

Is our bond not strong enough for you to tell me why you are so distraught? Even after these many years of marriage! You don't turn cold if you have cold! I know you didn't have any kulfi today. You were with Ma at the mandir the whole day helping her out with some charity. I need to find what made you so helpless that you had to lie to me!

This is the story of a Nakoshi.

This is a story of unconditional love.

This is a story of trust.

This is a story of the seven vows taken Agnisakshi ( witnessed by the holy fire).

This is a very different story, inspired from the Nana Patekar, Manisha Koirala and Jackie Shroff starrer Hindi film called Agnisakshi. However, it has many other concepts in it too.

Recommended to only those who are up for an emotional ride. Age doesn't matter feelings however do.

Please do vote and comment but only if you actually liked it.

Agnisakshi (Under Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें