4: A bride

4: A bride

I came out of the conference room to check on the progress of the photo shoot, now that the meeting was over. There was a lot commotion downstairs but as the clients were important , I didn't care to go and shout on my poor employees again.

I switched on my phone as I walked down the stairs. Suddenly I felt winds blowing my way, trying to sway my gel styled hair.

What the! I raised my head to cuss at the person who put the fan in my direction. But it was me who was awestruck instead.

"She looks ethereal, La! I mean, just look at her! Anybody would want to get married in an instant, even commitment phobics, if their bride is going to look like this!" The photographer expressed to Lavanya, while taking a shot of Khushi with her face hidden from my view by the exquisitely designed veil.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was glittering like if she was an angel. The colours of the lehenga and blouse accentuated her skin tone making her appear golden in hue. She already was  beautiful and in this type of a bridal costume she looked even more beautiful. Whosever's bride she shall become (we know whose, don't we 😏) shall indeed be the luckiest person on earth.

Lavanya noticed my presence and started giving explanations...But I cared less to hear those excuses. My eyes were stuck on Khushi as she clutched the veil and went to hide behind an artificial pillar. She is always so shy.

"Show me the photos," I said to the photographer, behaving as  professional as I could.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Agnisakshi (Under Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें