face masks.

i tried my hand at writing a full-length one-shot without a name.

so it could be shawn, or harry, or grayson, or even matthew maccaugnahey if that's who you're wanting. but the goal from this fic was for it to be not name-specific.

and there's SMUT in this too! awful smut,  but still dirty. ;)

WARNINGS: fluff, badly written smut

WORD CT.: 2896

UNEDITED.
*
A perfect day with just him and no one else.

That's what she wanted.

No nonsense— meaning none of his friends around. She wanted to spend the day with her man because she never gets that time anymore.

So when she finished preparing him lunch (a loaded Italian sub with extra mayo, just the way he likes), she carried it into his office that was completely littered with musical instruments and sheet music. "Hey." She mumbled with a smile, offering him a plate with his sandwich and a pickle slice on it. She had a bag of salt-and-pepper kettle potato chips in her other hand, but she was hoping he wouldn't notice them because they're her favorites and she didn't want to share. "I made you food."

"Thank you, angel." He took the plate from her and set it on his desk that he was currently sat at. He beckoned her over to him. His hand reached to the back of her neck to pull her down for a sweet kiss on the lips. "Come sit."

She sat on his lap in the desk chair—being sure not to move around too much because she learned all too well what the carpet tasted like—laying her head on his shoulder as he typed an e-mail to the event coordinator at one of his venues in regards to his upcoming tour dates. "Bubba." She said quietly in his ear as if talking to him was a distraction. Which, if she's being honest, was a distraction; her voice is like an addiction to him. When she talks, everything stops. "I miss you."

"You miss me?" He replied with a chuckle, taking the chips from her hand and opening them. "I'm right here."

She snatched the bag back and stuck her hand in, pulling out a chip and crunching leisurely. "No," she said with her mouth full. "I miss you. Like spending time with you."

"We're spending time right now." He attempted to put his hand in the bag of chips but she moved it away.

"Nooooo. I miss date night." She took the pickle slice off his plate and bit into it. "I wanna have a date night tonight."

His eyes narrowed at her. Not because of her date night idea, but because she just bit his pickle slice. And he wouldn't have been mad if it were a dill pickle, because frankly, dill pickles aren't that good. But it was a bread and butter pickle, therefore, he was about to fight her. "Did you really just do that?"

"Yes. Yes, I did." She set the pickle back down and grabbed more potato chips from the bag, laying on his shoulder again. "Okay, so date night."

"Yes, honey, date night tonight." He bit into one of the halves of his sub. "What do you have in mind?"

"I wanna do a fancy dinner, with a bubble bath and rose petals, and champagne, and—"

"—at which point will there be.. intercourse?"

"Oh, all throughout." She giggled, her index finger tracing the light chest hairs that were exposed to his flannel being open. "It's gonna be a glorious, romantic, amazing evening of love." She sighed peacefully.

He picked his phone up from his desk and unlocked it, using his other hand—decorated with rings—to lift up (Y/N)'s shirt and place his palm there.