explanation

hi everyone! it's been a minute since i've updated or reached out but i wanted to explain that.

so you may (or may not idk) have noticed that i've taken daddy's girl down from this story; that's because i've finally decided to make it into its own story!

you can find the character list and first four chapters up now, but this message was to mainly say that it won't updated here on this story anymore because i felt bad for constantly only updating this series.

i noticed that my analytics for the series was considerably much lower than the other fics/blurbs in this story.

therefore i decided to remove the series but not the story, as there are a number of people who've asked me to keep it published somehow.

as for not updating, i've been writing but i'm SWAMPED with work for school and even more now than i've ever been considering everything has gone online due to COVID-19 (aka miss rona). but lucky for me, my semester's just ended today (may 1st, 2020), so that'll soon avail me with ample time to write—and in turn, update.

i feel like i owe y'all an apology for being so much less active on here, but that's not because i don't like putting my content here (i'm lazy as hell but we been knew).

if you want to read more of my work that isn't here you should check out my tumblr if you haven't already (@graysonsbabymama), but be aware a couple of the works there and the ones here are the same but just titled different.

i'm in the process of putting some of those works from tumblr here, however, that's easier said than done; especially considering that i have a lot of content to fish through.

anyway, that's all for now. the next time you'll hear from me will (hopefully) be in the form of an update.

i hope you guys are staying safe (and inside), and if you need to talk about anything, know my inbox is always open.

love you!
-M