{1}Ethan: First Kiss

(This is kinda like the patrol but I changed it abit.)

You and Ethan were both on patrol when Ethan told you he knew a place that needed repairing. You simply followed not knowing he was leading you to the very classroom where you were followed by some ghost thing.

"I found this dent the last time I was patrolling here." Ethan said, "See over here?" he pointed at a dent on the floor.

"I see." You look where he was pointing, realizing there was definitely a dent there.

"It can be quite dangerous. We'd better fix it before someone trips over it." He starts to get the tools ready while you just stand there watching him.

Suddenly you hear something outside the classroom door. You both look over and you start to feel a little of PTSD.

"Wait, let me..."

Before you know it, you lose your balance. "AHH!" You quickly squeeze your eyes shut. You feel stinging in your elbows and butt. "What was-" You stop before you could fully get the rest of the sentence out. You open your eyes and see Ethan blushed face above yours.

The air immediately is filled with awkwardness. "E-Ethan?" You feel yourself blushing also. 

The space between both close as Ethan leans further down. You both slowly close your eyes as both your lips connect, making you both forget about the noise outside. You both slowly separate and Ethan quickly gets up, offering you a hand in the process. 

"We should probably finish here, heh" You chuckle, awkwardly.

Ethan nods back, getting back to the dent in the floor, smirking slightly.