{1}Harry: Eating out

(The apocalypse is over in this one b. also i didn't exactly know how to make it so they had somewhere to eat so bare with me 😭)

You wake up in your tent. You and everyone in the school had made it to the safe sone and you couldn't be happier. Harry reunited with his mom, Eugene heard music again and Lawrence got redemption.

That was a year ago.

The safe zone had just announced that the CDC had just came up with a cure for the zombie virus that had ruled over you lives for too long.

You started gathering up your stuff and stuffing it all in your ragged bag. You rolled up the sleeping bag given to you by the soldiers as well.

"Can you believe it?" You hear a familiar voice call out. You instantly smile and turn around.

"Of course not. Once we leave I'm still gonna be on alert." You sighed, grabbing your backpack.

"We all should. I never thought something like this would happen."

"Well something good did come out of it atleast." You chuckle and hug Harry's side.

"Hey lovebirds." As soon as you both walk out of your tent, Zion is waiting outside of his.

"Really?" You ask him being half serious and half joking around. Harry just smiles at Zion.

You all had made a deal to stay together even after leaving the safe zone. Once everyone was ready, you all set out to find somewhere to stay.

"Hey, remember that promise we made? To go and eat something nice when this was all over?" Harry reminds you.

"Of course." You smile remembering that day.

"Can I take you up on it?" Harry smiles just like he did that day.

"Sure."

Time skip brought to you by: Ethan's sleep paralysis

After about 30 minutes of walking you and the gang finally found a place to eat. It was a nice old couple who made sure to close shop during the apocalypse. They said they didn't have exactly the nicest ingredients but had what they grew in post-apocalypse and some meat.

"I honestly don't care how they got it, I just wanna eat something cooked on a stove." You thought, your stomach growling.

"Ooooo..." You hear Eugene practically drooling over the food cooking.

The elderly woman comes over and serves you all. Your eyes instantly light up at the sight ahead of you. It's been a year since you've last seen anything like this.

"It's not exactly gourmet..." Harry starts.

"It'll have to do." You smile at him and quickly dig in. You hear Harry chuckle and he starts eating as well.