{3}Dating Eugene would include:

• Constant bickering and when I say that I mean him getting mad at you for very dumb reasons. For example, you eating his food:

"Hey, where are those chips I saved?" Eugene slid open the door to your room. You stopped mid-chew with a chip in your hand. Half the chip falls to the ground.

Eugene stops and his eyes shift to the bag of chips in your left hand. His eye widen as his notices there's one left. He then looks at you.

Crunch!

You shoved the chip into your mouth.

"EHHHHHH!!"

• Him constantly worrying about you when you go on nightwatches/patrols without him.

• You teasing him about his height.

• Him teasing you about your ability to consume unusual amounts of food.

• "Can I have some?" "No." This could be either of y'all honestly.

• Being eachother's first kisses. Along with other things. A/N: i swEAR-

• Him trying to act tough but failing. His soft side only being shown around you though.

• Nose kisses.

• Him letting you wear his mask and hoodie.

• Being the most childish out of everyone. Including those inside jokes.

"Here's-" Eugene handed you a piece of his sandwich then proceeded to wink. "HALF of my sandwich."

"Aw I wanted the LEFT side." You giggled back.

• Protecting his innocence from Zion's dirty jokes.

• Him lecturing you if you're ever gone for too long.

• Teen angst AND LOTS OF IT.

• Pouts. "So cuteeee~~~" You smile at Eugene.

"Don't call me that." He pouted.

• You both constantly bickering and being sarcastic with eachother. Sometimes forgetting you're even together.