The contest

Chapter 70:
*edited*

Being 7 months pregnant it's hard for people to ignore the rumors that I'm pregnant.

So we've decided to do a twit cam for everyone. As soon as we got on there was millions of views.

"Hey everyone" I smiled.

"Hey guys" Luke waved.

Tweets came in saying 'hi' or 'I love you' or something cute.

"So there's been a lot of rumors going on. We would like to personally clear them up" Luke said.

"First are me and Luke married? Well I'm hoping most of you know that's true. We have both posted many pictures of the wedding." I said smiling.

"Yeah I mean everyone has seen the pictures by now! I'm just happy that I get to be married to her" he smiled at me.

"And I'm happy to be married to you" I smiled back.

"Number 2 is are the rest if 5sos engaged? The answer is no but yes. Calum is engaged to his beautiful girlfriend Camilla. But Ashton and Michael are not. Hopefully if Amy and Mali are lucky they will have some rings soon!" Luke said.

"Number 3 is are me and Luke getting a divorce?" I said reading from the list and i'm quite shocked. "Luke is there something you have to tell me?" I laughed looking at him.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" he replied laughing as well.

"Ok well that's a big hell no!" I said.

"Definitely not!"

"And lastly number 4. Is Katie pregnant with Luke's child?" Luke asked smiling.

"Well guys I think once you take a glance at my ginormous stomach I think you would know the answer" I laughed.

"We're glad to say that yes she's pregnant" Luke said.

"For everyone who supports this thank you. It means a lot. Clearly it shows how much you care about us. We care about you guys too. Our fans are so important to us. Now for the people who will be hating on a pregnant women Fuck Off. Honestly there's nothing you can do. Call me fat go ahead. I am fat. That's because I have another human growing inside of me so don't be a dumbass. Personally me and Luke are really happy! I hope you guys are too" I said the last part grabbing Luke's hand.

"Thanks for supporting us we love you" Luke said.

"Thanks guys bye" I waved.

"See ya" Luke said and stopped the twit cam.

He kissed my lips before standing up and grabbing my hand pulling me up too. I'm not capable of it myself.

I waddled across the hall to see all the boys not working but closing the laptop.

"Were you watching?" I asked.

"Yeah" the others laughed.

"We needed a break!" Liam defended.

The 5sos boys and One Direction boys have been working on the nursery cause I didn't want to pay anyone to do it but I am giving each of them $10. I would have had to pay a lot more for anyone else.

"It'll be done in like 2 hours though! So go relax with your girls down stairs and we'll finish"

"Alright thank you guys again"

"For the hundredth time stop saying thank you!" Michael laugh.

"Ok ok" I laughed too. "see you later" I waved.