5 pt2

It's finally after dinner and everyone is asleep or playing video games in their rooms. It was time for me to finally leave this world but first I have to run away and to that, I need to jump out of my window. It's not my first time doing it but it's going to be my last. At least I hope it will. Every time I jump out a window it reminds me of the times when I used to run away from school. Those times were the best times when I lived back in America and my parents were alive. I'm finally going to be with my parents again.

I take one last look at my new room. I'm sorry that I'm doing this when they just adopted me. I was planning on doing it today anyway. Jumping out of the window makes me feel free until I land. I start running for my favorite place in Korea. The Banpo Bridge. My parents took me here the night before they died. I remember they told me "Believe in You're wildest dreams and they'll come true. Doubt those dreams and they'll fall." I know that might sound deep and shit but I believed it and I still do. It's true because I doubted my dreams. This bridge has a big meaning for me.

Finally, I get to the place my parents died. This bridge holds a story I'm not ready to unveil. Stepping on this bridge is bringing back memories that I wish didn't happen. Taking my last and final breath, I look around taking in the beautiful view. Then with my eyes close not wanting to look I jump. I jump but I'm not falling. Opening my eyes I look behind me. It's Taehyung and the boys. "Please don't leave us, Maddy." Why do they care so much? Why would anyone care? Tears started filling my eyes as I look at the boys. Why can't I just die already?

Taehyung's POV
I pull Maddy into my arms as she cries. Seeing her like this hurts me. Even though I barely even know her she feels like a sister to me. I care about her and when I found that she wasn't in her room I knew there was something wrong.

She looks tough and acts tough but she's hurt inside and I feel like I need to protect her. I know she won't open up about anything but I want to be there for her and I know the boys want to too.

Seokjin's  POV
It hurts to see Maddy like this. I want her to know that we're there for her whenever she needs us. I don't ever want her to feel like she needs to go die because she's hurt. I want her to know that she's not alone anymore and she never will be. "Let's head home." I know this place means something to her. I just wonder what.

I know I haven't updated in a long time but I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try to update more. By loves ❤️❤️