9

NAMJOON POV
Pretty sure I was about 1 centimeter away from having a heart attack when no one could find Maddy. Crazy right. I barely even know her and she already has that type of effect on me. She's like a little sister that needs to be protected 24/7. Of course, if the boys and I ever become protective over her she would probably kick out asses.

I want to know more about her. I know she's not ready to open up to us yet but when she is I'll be there for her with open arms. I'm pretty sure the rest of the boys will be too.

I know she's in pain because she lost the only people she cared about and the only people who loved her. But she has us now. I want her to know that. She doesn't have to be afraid anymore. She has no reason to be afraid. I really truly want her to know that. I want her to know that she doesn't need to fear anything because she has us and we'll do everything to protect her.

I hope she knows that she can let all her worries go because I and the boys care about her so much. Even if she hasn't opened up yet. So she doesn't have to be afraid anymore because we're here for her and we're not going to let anything or anybody harm her.

I love her and I know the rest of the boys do to. Even though we have no idea what happened with her we still love and care for her. Even if she doesn't want us to we will.

Hey loves this is a bit of a longer chapter because it's Namjoon and he's emotional. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure you find someone that loves you and Cares for you. Remember when you find that person you don't have to be afraid. Bye-bye loves 😘😘💜💜😘😘💜💜😘😘💜💜