15

MADDY POV

Today is finally the day where I get to meet army. The boys said the would introduce me when it's time for me to come out on stage and meet everybody. I'm so nervous. I don't want to be the reason the boys lose fans. I'm scared of getting hate. I know that the boys are going to be with me no matter what but what if something happens when they're not paying attention.

*************************************

Three hours later because I'm lazy

The meet and greet just started and the boys are talking with army. Just when I start to calm down Namjoon says that they have someone they liked them to meet. I take a deep breath when Namjoon calls my name and walk out on stage. I'm not wearing the clothes I normally wear. I'm in a cute white blouse with a pastel pink skirt. Something I never thought I would wear but I actually like it.

"Hi my name is Maddy and I'm 14," I say introducing myself. Surprisingly people start clapping. Namjoon tells them that they adopted me and that I'll be living with them and that army will see me a lot. Soon me and the boys sit down. I'm sitting between Jin and Namjoon.

So far everything is going fine every army that comes my way has actually talked to me and told me that they'll support me and protect me. Maybe I was worrying for nothing. But all that happiness goes away when the next army speaks in English and tells me that I don't belong with BTS and that I deserve to die. Luckily Namjoon bits in before I had a mental breakdown and told the girl that she isn't an army if she doesn't support me. With that Namjoon said that the fan signing was over.

As soon as we got home Namjoon told me that if I ever get any hate tell him or one of the boys. That made me feel better but I was still hurt. I knew that I didn't belong to the boys. But I didn't force them to adopt me. They decided that for themselves. Then when she told me to die I was on the verge of crying. I might seem tough at times but I'm fragile. When she said that it reminded me of any other time where I was bullied or told that I didn't belong. I've heard that all my life. I didn't come out of my room for the rest of the day. I decided that it was better for me to have some time to myself and before I knew it I fell asleep.