16

MADDY POV

Today is the day I'm not so happy about. The boys enrolled me in a school so I could get some education. Sadly I have to go. I tried talking Jin out of taking me but he just laughed and told me that I wouldn't be there much anyway because of the boys' schedule. So that's a plus side I guess. I've never really liked the school because of all the bullies. But hopefully, this will be different and luckily I didn't have any visible tattoos and if I did nobody would notice them right away.

Time skip to school because I'm lazy

As I walk inside the school everybody stops what they're doing and stares at me. I had honestly forgotten about the fan signing and the boys introducing me to the public eye. I wasn't used to all this attention so I just ignored everybody and walked towards the principles office to get my schedule.

Time skip to class

My first class was math which is a class I actually like. I was top in my class when I lived in America. That was part of the reason I was bullied. I knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to tell me to come in. As I walked into the classroom I saw people I never thought I would see again. Some of the kids from the orphanage looked at me in shock. Trying not to freak out I just walked to the front of the class and introduced myself. I'm pretty sure they already knew who I was since I lived with BTS. I walked to a seat in the back of the class. I could feel people's eyes on me as I walked past them. This is going to be a horrible school year. I can already tell. I can't wait till the boys have to go on tour because that means I'm away from this hell hole for a couple of months.

Hey loves I know that this chapter is shorter than normal but I had writers block while writing this. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all soon.