14

MADDY POV

I decided to tell the guys about my past. I'm pretty sure Taehyung knows because I wrote about my past in a notebook. I just hope he didn't tell the guys.

As I walk into the living room I see everybody is doing their own thing. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are playing video games. Namjoon is reading something on his phone. Jin is posting on twitter. Yoongi is taking a nap and Hobi is working on some songs. Surprisingly they all look at me when I walk in, including Yoongi which surprised me.

"I have something I need to tell you guys" I didn't know how to say it besides that. So I tell them everything about my past and everything up until now. I tell them about my parents and the nightmares I've been having. I tell them about my depression and how I've been scaring myself. I knew it was a lot but it was hard for me not to tell them.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that Maddy" I was shocked to see that Jungkook was the first one to speak up. He seemed a bit shy when I first met him but I guess he's opening up. After the guys told me how they felt about what I told them and how they're always going to protect me it was time for dinner. Jin said he was making a surprise dinner for me since he never got to yesterday. After arguing back and father with him I finally gave in and let him do it.

I guess this is my family. I was just to blind to see it.

"Hey, Maddy what do you think about meeting army?" That was a scary thought. I didn't think that the boys wanted me to meet army quite yet but i was wrong. I said yes even though I was nervous. Would they even like me?
What if I get hate? What if the boys lose fans? All these thoughts floated around in my head but I decided to push them away trying to think positive and before I knew it dinner was over and I was drifting off to sleep.