Ch. 1

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up to a banging noise, so decided to go check it out. When I went downstairs I saw my friend hitting the wall.

"What are you doing Rapunzel?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm trying to get an idea of what to paint for the art show" She replied while sitting down.

"Why don't you draw a flower like you always do" 

"I always do one. I want something different this time...like something...cool" Rapunzel said while looking through her art tool. 

We both then head to the kitchen and got some water for us. I went and sat at the table with Rapunzel

"Why don't you go out and get some fresh air to get some idea" I suggested since she was running out of some.

Rapunzel goes and grabs her coat. "You know I think I'll go do that"

"Ok, but please be careful when going out there" 

"I will" And with that she left

I really wonder what she'll find out there. I mean, we have a lot of cool things in here, but some can be fascinating. I decided to go to the living room to watch whatever I can find.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

I was walking around the forest to find something. There can be interesting things in here, but also can be creepy here. 

I then stopped when I saw a beautiful tree. Not an ordinary tree, but a blossom tree. I would always go hunt for them with my mom when I was little. I started to sketch the tree until I heard voices. 

The voices didn't sound like someone from here. I stopped sketching and went close to the voices. I walked slowly, so I don't disturb something that might be important. 

I looked back just in case there was something, but when I turned back there was a girl in front of me.

"Oh-uh, I'm sorry," I said while backing up a little.

"No, it's fine. I was just looking for the help anyways" She said to me while smiling.

"Really? What can I do? I asked trying to not look scared or worried.

But this girl. She didn't look like someone from here. She had blonde hair but in a weird braid. Her skirt looked like it was made from fur and leather. She had a red shirt with some kind of iron shoulder armor thingy.  She had a hood that was made of fur and all of that stuff that's hard to explain.

"Um, who are you?" I questioned trying not to get her mad or anything.

"Right. I'm Astrid" She replied with her hand out.

I just started at her hand for a moment until I realized she wanted me to shake her hand.  

"Oh, umm..I'm Rapunzel," I said shaking her hand. 

"What are you doing out here anyway?" She questioned while looking at me with raising an eyebrow.

"I was just sketching that blossom tree over there," I point behind me.

"Trees. Always seeing them everywhere," She responded with a weird tone in her voice.

I just laughed nervously since I didn't know what to do

She looked behind her and said, "can come out now.'

I just froze of what she said. I didn't know how much more there can be or maybe worse.

Someone can out of the trees. But the person who came out wasn't a girl....it was a boy.

A/N:

Yay!! First, ch./part done (whatever you want to call it). I will try to be more active on here since I was never was. Who do you think the "boy" is???