Ch. 3

Somewhere in a far away place 

Heather's P.O.V

"Hey, how was your walk?" Elsa asked me. 

"Good. Probably just what I needed."

"I don't want to be that noise, but why don't like your birthday??" Elsa questioned. I actually should've know she would ask me that. 

"It's....it's nothing." I sighed.

"Heather, I know you for so long and I will always be here for you." Elsa whispered to me.

"It just....bothers me to even...talk about...it." I said looking away from Elsa. 

Honestly, it really does bother me to talk about why I don't like my birthday. Elsa's been my best friend for a long time and she understands me a lot, so I might as well tell her before it's too late.

"I understand if you don't want to say it." Elsa hesitated. 

"No...you're my friend and you should know." I spoke looking up to her.

"Are you sure? I mean you don't feel well about this topic." Elsa exclaimed. 

"It's fine...honestly"

We went to the kitchen and got something to drink, then sat at the table.

"Ok, say when you're ready." Elsa said, while putting her cup down on the table. 

I took a deep breathe. "The reason I don't feel excited for my birthday is because that's when my brother and I had to be split apart." 

"Wait, you had a brother?" Elsa asked me in surprise.

"Yes, I didn't want anyone to know that because of what happened."

"Why on your birthday?" Elsa questioned with a worried look.

"They thought it would be a perfect gift for me, but it only made it worse."

"I'm so sorry, Heather." Elsa said giving me a hug.

I rested my head on her shoulders. "That's why I never like my birthday.....anymore."

"Do you even know where he is?" Elsa whispered.

I let go of Elsa. "No, but I bet he's somewhere in a good place." 

"Why don't we try to look for him?" Elsa asked looking at me.

"Not risking a life to even look for him." 

"Mhm, you do have a point." Elsa said turning to the window.

Astrid's P.O.V

Walking around with Hiccup. "Where do you think they ran off to?" I asked turning to Hiccup.

"I..I don't know" He replied looking at the ground. 

Stops walking and goes in front of him. "Are you okay?" 

He went and looked up at me, then turned his head away.

"I'm taking that as a not, right?"

"Just in three days." He whispered. 

I look up and gave him a weird look. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Three days and it'll be 11 years." He said with a sad look on his face.

I didn't know what he was talking about, until it popped in my head.

"It's be 11 years since you've been split from your sister." I replied slowly. 

"I just wish....that never happened." Hiccup spoke looking around the trees.

I went and put my hand on his shoulder. "You'll probably find her one day."

"Yeah, but how? We gave our secret away to two people." Hiccup mentioned.

"Oh, I almost forgot about that." 

"So there's a fifty and fifty chance that we'll live or...die." Hiccup whispered softly.

I took a deep breathe. "We'll probably make it." I said smiling at him.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

Anna went out to go her shopping, while I stayed home...doing some research. I know what I saw and no one can tell me wrong because they weren't there to see it.

I grabbed some stack of paper and started to write something down that I found on the internet. There's so many things that I found out. 

The first one, is that it can go a week without eating. Second, it doesn't like to socialise with others. Third, it can get mad very easy. Fourth, is that it uses people's energy. The fifth, is that it there's  many things like it, but with different powers. 

I tried to look for it's weakness, but I could only find one. The one weakness I found was love. It says that love can weakened them and distract them, which is something they don't want to happen. 

"Mhm, I wonder if Hiccup and Astrid are still in the woods." I went to grab my bag and put the paper in there, then went and grabbed me coat. 

Looks like I'm going to have to talk to some people. I shut the door and continue to walk back at the woods. 

A/N: I couldn't think of anything else, but it was another chapter. :)                                                  Updates will be SLOW still.  Hope You Enjoyed!!!