Ch. 5

Anna's P.O.V

I was running in the woods shouting Rapunzel's name and still nothing. It's almost been about two hours since I've been out here trying to look for her.

What if she got caught or killed by them? Or forced to go with them? Okay, calm down Anna, she'll be fine. She's tough, but weak at the same time or is that me?

Stop.It. Urgh! Why did I even stop to talk to myself when I can go look for her right now.

I went back to running until I heard someone yelling, but it wasn't Rapunzel's voice. I followed the voice to see where it takes me.

Once I close to the voice, I saw something that I wasn't expected. I saw Rapunzel's hair wrapped around Hiccup and Astrid, but they were hanging upside down on the tree.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

"Tell me now." I snapped at them.

"What makes think you can tell us what to do?' Astrid said with a mad look.

"I don't have time for games, so tell now while you're still here."

"We're the same as you, so I don't see that point why you're doing this." Hiccup spoke.

That's when I knew they were hiding more thing since they couldn't remember what happened earlier. They're just trying to mess with my head like everyone else tries to.

"Really now? Then explain what happened when we were here a couple of hours ago?"

"You were just seeing things.' Astrid said with a laugh.

"I'm not going to let you down from there."

"I don't see why it's so important?" Hiccup chuckled.

"It's important because you guys aren't really human like us here, so you're something else that nobody knows."

"Are we really that that big of a deal?" Astrid questioned.

"Yes, and I want to be the first to know what you are," I said crossing my arms and looking away from them. I would do whatever it takes to get it out of their mouth.

"So you either tell or just be left up there," I spoke closing my eyes.

"Fine, but only because you're really annoying," said Hiccup.

"Good because it was either that or I'll have to kill you two," I replied with.

"You know we're not humans, right? Hiccup said, "but we are from another land far...far..away from here."

"And you can tell the rest later on life," Anna said walking out of nowhere.

"Where?How?" I asked going to her.

"I found my way, but why are they hanging?" Anna spoke looking up at them.

"Hey, do you mind telling her to get us down from here," Astrid asked.

"No, I'm still busy with you two," I said pointing my index finger at Astrid.

"This is wrong Rapunzel," Anna whispered to me.

"Why? I didn't hurt them"

"Umm, may I remind you that we are hanging from a tree with your hair wrapped around us," Hiccup exclaimed.

I guess I didn't have a choice did I? I sighed. I went to go let them down, but if I did then they would probably get away again. What's the point anyway?

"Thank you," Astrid said unwrapping my hair from her.

I sighed. "You're welcome."

Once they were done getting out of my hair, they didn't go anywhere.

"Shouldn't you be leaving to your magical land," I asked putting a little sarcasm with it.

"Yeah, but we did make a promise to tell you." Hiccup pointed out.

"Seriously? After what she did to you guys?" Anna asked.

"She was going to find out in another way," Astrid said walking next to Hiccup.

"Listen, we're not humans, nor from here." Hiccup said, "but we are some kind of...well....creature."

"What kind of creature? Have we seen this creature before?" I asked.

"Probably not." Astrid sighed.

"We're.....humans slash dragons." Hiccup said staring at us.

A/N: Well, now you know what they are. Sorry for it being short.                                               Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. :)