Ch. 6

Elsa's P.O.V

The day felt like it was going really fast that I started to get tired. I went to the living room and found Heather on the sofa looking through what looks like a book.

I understand the pain she's going through, especially on her birthday. I wanted to leave her alone, but of course, my head didn't listen.

I went over to her and sat down. I didn't say anything yet because I don't want to say something wrong if I did.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Just some old photos, but that doesn't matter right now." She sighed.

"If it hurts you that much, then why are you doing this?" I questioned.

"Because I can't think of anything else, but this," Heather replied.

"I understand your pain, but you're just making yourself feel worse," I complained to her.

"This is my life, not yours." Heather protested.

"Okay, just keep doing this, until something does happen," I said getting up.

"Fine," Heather said.

I looked out of the window and saw that the sunset was turning into a dark time. Time goes really fast when you're not thinking about it.

"You might want to get some sleep," I suggested to her.

"Why? I don't' see the point of sleeping." Heather replied back.

I sighed. "Just...go to bed...please," I said walking my way to bed.

I think I saw that answer coming my way since I was the one who asked her about that. I'm guessing this whole thing is my fault, but she'll learn the truth later on.

Heather's P.O.V

Okay, so Elsa thinks she might know everything, but she doesn't understand what I'm going through. Has she ever been split away from someone so close to her? Has she even had a sibling before? No, no and no! She doesn't know what she's talking about.

All I know is that she sees something else than what I see. I don't want to upset her or get her mad because she's all I have for now.

And if I do something that'll make her leave me, then I'll be all alone again and that's something I don't' want again.

I'll let Elsa believe what she believes, but I'll believe the truth. This is my life, not hers.

The Next Morning

Elsa's P.O.V

Okay, I think I wan kind of harsh on Heather last night. Nevermind about the kind of, I think I was harsh on her.

I decided to see if she was up, so I went to her room. When I knocked on the door there was no answer, so I opened it myself. I entered her room, turned on the light, and she wasn't in here. I went to check the other room that was in her room and she wasn't there either.

After that, I decided to check if she was already downstairs. I made my way downstairs, but once I made it there I didn't hear anything. I eventually thought she was pulling another trick on me again like she normally does.

"Heather? Are you here?" I questioned while shouting.

"Is this one of your little games again?" Still no answer.

"Okay, I'm sorry about what happened last night. I was just worried for you." I explained.

That's when I got the feeling that Heather wasn't joking. I searched around the house for almost about two hours and there was no sign of her.

I sighed. "Where did you go?" I went to the kitchen and saw one of the knives stabbed into the table. I got chills from that.

I went over and pulled the knife out. I saw that the knife was stabbed into a note.

The note said...

Dear Elsa,

"I know that you were trying to look for me because I know you that well. Now, you're wondering where I am after these few hours. But you were right about the talk yesterday. Yes, I kind of got annoyed of you about asking those subjects. Not only that, but you did give me the idea about looking for my brother and that's what I want to do. I left in the middle of the night, so there's no need for trying to look for me now. I will be back when I'm ready to come back home."

Take care,

Heather

"You're joking right?" I questioned myself.

I do hope that she knows that I don't listen that well. I went outside and transformed and flew off.

A/n: Here's another chapter/part. I hoped you enjoyed.

Not sure when the next chapter/part will come out since I am working on something else.

Updates will be slow.