1

Wow, she's beautiful, I thought when I saw our new teacher walk in to the classroom. She had shoulder lenght, blonde and slightly curly hair. She was our new french teacher, Ms. Comier.

She started introducing herself and told us to introduce us so she could get to know us better since she would be our teacher this year.
——————
It was now my turn and everyones eyes were on me. I felt a bit uncomfortble about this. "Im Cosima and Im 20 years old." I didn't tell her I was sick. Only my best friend Scott and my sisters knew about it.

When class ended everyone except me packed their stuff and walked out of the room as fast as they could. Even Scott did. He was meeting up with his boyfriend for free perioud so I was alone. I liked being alone though. I had time to study without no one to interrupt me.

Ms. Comier looked up and saw I was still in my seat. "Cosima? You ok?" She asked me. I didn't hear her. I was too busy looking over the notes I've been writing down through the class. "Cosima, my next class starts soon? You can't stay in here." I looked up. "Oh, Im sorry." I started to pack my things and walked out. I could feel her eyes on me when I walked out.

I seriously couldn't get that french accent out of my head. This was going to be a very long day!