6

It was later that night and we just came back from dinner. I was still pretty tired after the jetlag. Delphine was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. She didn't close the door. It was open but not wide open. I could see her take of her shirt. Did she knew I was looking?

I quickly looked away when she got back. I was already in my pajamas and under the blankets. Damn it. I had a coughing fit. I hate this. Being sick sucks, and knowing there isn't a cure for it sucked even more.

I could feel Delphine get under the blankets also and I turned around to look at her. She smiled at me. "Everything ok Cosima?" She asked looking a bit worried. I just shooked my head no. "I shouldn't even tell you this, cause Scott and I talked about not telling people about it. But I have to share a room with you, so in case that something happens I guess you should know," I started to ramble.

I had told her everything. "That's why Im coughing so much." Delphine looked me in the eyes and leaned in to close the gap between us. What was happening? It ended. She had pulled back. "I knew there was something speciel about you, from the first day. And I promise, I wont tell people about this," she said and caressed my cheek.
————
The sun was shining through the window the next morning. Did I really tell Delphine about me being sick or was it just a dream? Did she really kiss me? Or was that just a dream too?

I could hear the shower turn on. She must be getting ready for the day. I sat up in bed and took my laptop up from my bag. I turned it on and started on the french poem she assignet us to make on this trip.

The sound of the shower was turning off and she walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her hair and only wearing her underwear. "Oh you're awake, sleepy head," she teased. I rolled my eyes.

Short time after we were both ready for the day. I wasn't feeling too great. We were eating breakfast with the others. They were talking and laughing. Scott and I sat together and were working. I didn't mind though. It was nice to just lean back and be ourselves. I enjoyed Scott's company. And I told him about what I told Delphine last night. But not about the kiss. He knew I was having a crush on her. And he told me that he was going to help me get her.